Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What are you watching right now?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4647484950 60>
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2018 at 7:25pm
In The Heat of the Night: one of the quietest cop shows on TV from the 80s and 90s. Watched this show as a kid at my grandmother's house. Fans of gunfights would find this dull and boring. I find it relaxing and I like it that way!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2018 at 5:13pm
'Mayhem' on Law & Order SVU.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2018 at 7:26pm
Oh, oh oh! Another freaking repeat of Criminal Minds!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2018 at 12:57am
Big smileOne of my all-time favorite movies...Sean Penn is holding a T-Shirt I always wished I owned.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2018 at 6:39pm
I'm watching another freaking repeat of Criminal Minds! Angry
OH JOY!  The new season's shows start in early October. What are there, 20 some shows in the typical crime drama season?  Why can't they bring in some other popular shows, rather than playing and replaying the same sh*t day after day?  AngryAngryAngry

Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2018 at 5:38am
SpongeBob SquarePants; the episode titled, "The Sponge Who Could Fly"

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2018 at 5:05pm
Star Trek: The Next Generation. The episode titled, "Home Soil".

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2018 at 5:32pm
Clown

NOT anything with Nick Offerman...
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 3:08am
Star Trek: The Next Generation. The episode titled, "Where Silence Has Lease".

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 4:44am
Star Trek: The Next Generation. The episode titled, "Silicon Avatar".

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 12:26pm
 ghosty hunting shows as they come on....
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 6:16pm
The programming the broadcast networks provide is pure bullsh*t!

It's like they want us to pay for good TV service.  Blue Bloods?  God, Whoopi Goldberg is on my TV.

This is where I change the channel. 
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 6:35pm
Whoopie was a baaaaaaaad person in one Law & Order episode as the 'mother' of many adopted underprivileged kids  - it is one of the best episodes ever put out. She is such a good actress that one actually ends up hating her at the end of the show...when they should only hate the character she portrayed.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 11:45pm
No commercials.
A movie maybe CapeCat can relate to (from the outside looking in)?Big smileWink
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2018 at 5:58pm
What a crappy weekend for watching broadcast TV!  I had forgotten how bad this sucks!  The movies on Escape are all reruns.  At least we have an early game today!  Our team sucks, they fired the head coach and watching them get beat is the best entertainment I can find. Cry

I have resorted to some programs on YouTube...

Documentaries mostly. 

The Transcontinental Railroad

The Mount St. Helens Eruption

Modern Marvels

Engineering Disasters

I shut off the Sling TV, I used that mostly for auto racing.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 6:43pm
Oswald, from the Drew Carey show, is on CSI! LOL  There is still some good shows for broadcast TV people!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2018 at 6:10pm
Another freaking repeat on Escape, nothing but bullsh*t on all of the other channels!  I guess I better just go and make some cigarettes.
CapeCat View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CapeCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2018 at 10:53pm
John surely can't want to go to prison at age 12?!!  And surely he's going to want to change that last name of his, too, if he's going to have a future in reality TV,  dontcha know...Wink

I do admit to watching "Live PD"  from time to time, in the absence of Battle Bots.  I have to take full responsibility for the barrage of lousy advertising that I subject myself to as a result of my poor TV viewing choices!! 
CapeCat
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2018 at 12:29am
Having laid my father to rest a few days ago (and I ask all for NO tears - for all of us, this was a relief as he suffered a long, lingering end, so as I said to all - "Thank You, Be Happy for Him" (we're Irish, anyway))...I seem to be having sudden bouts of needing to once again watch one of the most un-watchable (simply because it hits WAY 'too close to home' and VERY uncomfortable and does follow religious & belief lines - it just got too close to me)...why do I think the need isn't entirely my own doing? Probably because without hesitation, someone asked me about how my father's passing has impacted me and I responded without thought or hesitation, "Three chains have been cut (wife/sister/father) from the beast and only one (Mother) remains (for some unknown reason, I did not include my brother)...when she goes, LOOK OUT!". Ever since I made that statement, I have been bombarded with images of this movie...I think somebody is trying to mentally realign me.
Either ending of the movie is certainly true and really happens as I know from personal experience.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2018 at 1:39am
Sorry to hear about the loss of your father, PaW.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2018 at 1:46am
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Sorry to hear about the loss of your father, PaW.
WinkGracia, old friend - no tears allowed, no sympathies, either. I alluded to this event in the 'Creative' forum, current story. Having said that, I still have been guided by those that have gone before to get my act re-aligned and straight by watching the movie again...gawwwwd, this is PAINFUL
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2018 at 8:16pm
The Packers are already out of the playoffs, they may get beat again today by the Jets.  This would be their 10th road loss in a row. A dubious record that goes back to the 70s.  The Packers were within 1 point only minutes ago.  The Jets just scored 14 points in a minute and 33 seconds. Cry
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2018 at 9:31pm
Cash Cab.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2018 at 4:34pm
Evil SmileMy favorite XMAS movie! (I've included a link to the short for the 'training & safety'

Trailer: 

Training 'Father Xmas':
https://vimeo.com/36149649

msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2018 at 5:20pm
The Yule log.

Pa, damn, very sorry for your loss. May Grandpawolf rest in peace. You're in my prayers.
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4647484950 60>
  Share Topic