Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What are you watching right now?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 60>
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What are you watching right now?
    Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 7:54pm

SOMETHING is playing between the horrid commercials...for YOU, what is it?

*WE* get 'T.V. from Elsewhere'...so this is what *I* just experienced.

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 7:56pm
I have Flight of the Living Dead on the TV downstairs right now.  That's why I'm on CIH upstairs.

Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 9:46pm
Vikings vs PackersSleepy 
regulus View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2011 at 12:41am
I'm watching the original War of the Worlds Movie on DVD.
Poiuyt Power!!!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2011 at 2:04am
...now it is World Series game 4.
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2011 at 1:33pm
The Golden Girls and Good Morning America (switching between the 2)
The artist formerly known as Madawee

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2011 at 12:45am
Law & Order and Antiques Roadshow (switching between the two)
Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2011 at 1:32am
World Series, Monday Night Football, and computer screen.

msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2011 at 4:17pm

the rain.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2011 at 3:19am
The Cardnials play the Texas Minor Leaguers.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2011 at 8:11pm
ConfusedOuchMissyD*itch just passed by and turned on "JAIL-BAD GIRLS", then walked out the door.
She hates me.
"Behave yourself!", as she marched out the door after getting called in for what looks like an 11-hour evening.
WHY do *I* wanna watch this crap? I DO NOT like watching ignorant people getting busted, especially when they're all screwed up...
...thank goodness the *new* Beavis & Butthead is on, so there are more intelligent alternatives...Confused
(CryT.V. is dead).
...huh huh...yay!
"...a DOLL! Gimmeee!!!...", had me on the floor, crying.....LOL

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2011 at 3:23am
ConfusedIn my opinion, probably the most disturbing 2-part show I've seen on T.V. (for maybe the umpteenth time) - Criminal Minds, "The Longest Night", which starred Tim Curry as 'Billy Flynn - The Prince of Darkness', an old serial killer. The show started at the end of Season 5 and picked up to start Season 6. 
This is a mentally-cruel story, only one Curry could pull off correctly - especially his last lines (below) as he talks of his own mother. As much as I always have a hard time watching this story, I absolutely love it, however MissyDWolf doesn't like this one so much; brings back too much of the past. She is an absolute master when dealing with mental deviates, both by nature and (as with both of us) by professional training.
Particularly ultra-violent, it could readily have been made into an 'R'-rated movie.
~~~
the infamous 'final exchange'
~~~
Morgan: It's over Flynn.
Billy: Five years ago, I would've just killed you right there in that bedroom.
Morgan: You couldn't.
Billy: Couldn't?
Morgan: I'm not afraid of you.
Billy: You really think that matters that much to me?
Morgan: Then shoot me. Go ahead. Shot me. You can't do it. I studied guys like you for a living I know more about you than you know about yourself.
Billy: Well you may not be afraid, but they are.
Morgan: You point that gun at them and I will kill you, and that is another promise.
Billy: My mother used to dance with me. You know who Cyd Charisse was? She kinda looked like her.
Morgan: Put the gun down and get up.
Billy: When I shot her, she looked at me with such, she was, I think relieved. I think I helped her escape. Was that really true or, or did I just imagine it, to make killing her easier to live with? Did I help her escape? Did I, set her free?
Morgan: Is that what you think you've been doing all these years? Helping people
Billy: Well no I suppose not. Do you believe in Heaven?
Morgan: This is your last chance.
Billy: Do you think I might see her there? Maybe get a second chance? I'd really like that.
<Morgan ensures Billy then gets his wish to go meet Mommy in style>

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2011 at 8:09pm
Current T.V. has a few of my favorite shows, these days - so I'm watching the Vanguard episode, "City of God, Guns and Gangs" - a documentary about the underbelly of Rio de Janerio.
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2011 at 5:36pm
Last night I watched "How The Grinch Stole Christmas"  - and - and   THEY CUT IT!

sunabeeches - just to add another friggin "December to remember"  ad. .

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2011 at 6:29am
Big smileGiven it's XMAS season, I gotta watch our official 'family movie'...it hits closer to home than most and has one of the very best endings of any movie ever made.
Big Momma View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2011 at 2:26am
Chasing classic cars! Big smile
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2011 at 6:42pm
Listening to the Colts Vs. Patriots game
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2011 at 10:02pm
The Giants losing again....
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2011 at 10:08pm

"American Gangster" episode about Chaz Williams - '50 Cent's' promotor and all-around bad guy - starring none other than Chaz Williams telling the world how he made a few youthful mistakes, but other than that, he's a shining example for today's youfs...Confused

(note: the Feds have him up for about 60 sort-of slightly-unsolved bank robberies, but, well...he didn't do 'em, doncha know, except when he needed to 'meet his needs' for family & friends, and, well, the gov't was blowing away the 'Black Panthers', anyway - so why NOT play 'Robbing Hood'? ...) 

I can't believe this clown can still maintain a vertical position.
regulus View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2011 at 1:30am
Movie The Santa Clause, on Commercial-Free DVD. Big smile
Poiuyt Power!!!
CatWoman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CatWoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2011 at 1:39am
Kinda watching SNF.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2012 at 4:17am
LOL...one of my two favorite shows
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2012 at 7:54pm
Lonesome Dove marathon. I'm in heaven!

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2013 at 3:22am
Big smileBig smileBig smileWatching the season finale of 'Justified'; Raylan & his very preggo and very estranged wife just 'blew away 'Santa's Elves'! It was SO DAMNED VIOLENT, yet SO FUNNY!
(it is the final part where the almost-dead gent says something about "Let's talk about not making this a lot worse...")

I'd say it was pretty unrealistic if I DIDN'T know my own wife....

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2013 at 4:01pm
Smile...currently watching 'Cash Cowboys' (the Canadian version of 'American Pickers').

This show is just a lot of fun, but these 'pickers' just don't get anywhere near as dirty as the Americans. They also never spend anywhere near as much money, yet snatch stuff just as good.
The places they go - the scenery, the findings - are great.
The fact one of the 'Pickers' has one of my 'bad habits' (always shopping for the most atrocious, crappy, cheap gift available for a loved one), always gives me new ideas.
A lot of the old signs they buy tend to have been shot, more than likely by accident (imagine, way back when it occurred - "...ohhhh! This is a GUN!...").
The Calgary accents are a real hoot, too.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 60>
  Share Topic