Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What are you watching right now?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4849505152 60>
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 10:08pm
LOLOne of my all-time favorite films - 'Shopping for Others' was one of the games. The other was 'Eat for Free') that one of my best friends and I played well into adulthood and which caused our wives to not only never shop with us, but even left us at the grocery store when my buddy got busted with a tomato in his mouth (he tried to flip a badge which didn't work - he was a parole officer, so we got kicked out and banned for a week because his office was next door to the grocery store, he was the ranking officer, and the grocer knew both of us and our wives.

I've always loved photography...one of my hobbies, too. 

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2019 at 6:38pm
I am actually having some good moments in my battle with broadcast TV.  Earlier today, it could have been yesterday (when my troubles seemed so far away) Ahem, an episode of CSI, WITHOUT TED DANSON! THANK GOD!
Ahem, two stars from other shows!
From the great old, why doesn't some network bring this show back? NYPD Blue

I remember a scene from this show when he was in the home of two lesbians. There was a portrait of a vagina on the wall! LOL

And this old dude from Blue Bloods.  I like the show, they need to start playing some more recent seasons, but Donnie Wahlburger makes me want to punch the TV.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2019 at 6:15pm
3 weeks of 2 new channels and I now see what I am getting. One of the channels is old westerns, I'm not interested unless Eastwood is envolved.

StartTV? It seems to be the LifeTime of broadcast TV.  That's OK. I love women!

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2019 at 6:22pm
Gunsmoke.

Early 60's black and white episode.

Just after the start of the transition from 30 minutes to 1 hour but before color.

Matt's in trouble again.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2019 at 10:24pm
ShockedCopy the links below and start it in another browser window...one of life's great mysteries revealed!

https://vimeo.com/16878465

https://vimeo.com/16878867

"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2019 at 9:27pm
I wonder if I can buy a long cable for my monitor.  My back hurts and I need some recliner time.  Maybe I can borrow Mama's laptop.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2019 at 8:51pm

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2019 at 5:27pm
We have a new channel! 26.4  I have no idea what kind of programming they have.  Bounce!  The BET of broadcast TV is now showing Law & Order starting at 10am.

Law and Order?

At least 3 completely different shows with different casts?  Then why do I see so many repeats?

It's God's way of punishing me through broadcast TV.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2019 at 7:45pm
If it makes BET, you know at least ONE main star is nowhere near being classified as 'albino'
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2019 at 8:22pm
Big smileWhen you hit 'play', skip to about 50 seconds in for the actual start...
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2019 at 8:47am
I was pleasantly surprised while channel surfing this morning.  On one of the new channels, 2.4 the H&I network.  NYPD BLUE
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2019 at 5:08pm
Another freaking Law & Order repeat on ION.  I do like this opening scene...Time to do some channel surfing.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2019 at 3:25pm
I didn't have the channels in the 30s this morning, I had to 're-scan'.  Right now!  Another f*cking repeat...Law & Order SVU.  Brad Garrett

f**k off, ION TV!  You suck!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2019 at 5:41pm
The Indy Cars are at Road America...My dad raced at this track in the late 60s, he brought me and my sister with him when he was an official. 

He towed his home built (Jack Brandt) car with a Saab 2 cycle, 3 cylinder engine to the track in Wisconsin behind a 1941 Buick.  Yes!  My dad was a car guy.
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2019 at 7:18pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

The Indy Cars are at Road America...My dad raced at this track in the late 60s, he brought me and my sister with him when he was an official. 

He towed his home built (Jack Brandt) car with a Saab 2 cycle, 3 cylinder engine to the track in Wisconsin behind a 1941 Buick.  Yes!  My dad was a car guy.
Disregard my private messenger question. You have more than just been there!!!
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2019 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by sgtrock21 sgtrock21 wrote:

[QUOTE=aka ron]

/QUOTE]Disregard my private messenger question. You have more than just been there!!!

Sarge!  I was sure I had pictures of that car...While looking through some old pictures, all I found was some pics of some ex-girlfriends. Embarrassed I hope my wife has not seen these pics!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2019 at 6:29pm
Criminal Minds...Weighing her bowel movements?

Mama had some kidney stones, that doesn't have anything to do with poop.

You can't make this stuff up!
Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2019 at 6:59am
Space: 1999 season 1 episode 19, "Ring Around the Moon".

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2019 at 12:51pm
'What on Earth?' on the Science Channel - absolutely great show.
Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2019 at 7:26am
Space: 1999 season 1 episode 3, "Collision Course".

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2019 at 2:52am
Big smileOne of my very favorite shows! Very few made better.
...and one of the best ever off-tracks - worth watching every second.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2019 at 1:46am
ShockedBig smile
('Based on a (VERY) true story')
A story VERY close to my heart...why Paw delved into the sciences instead of the journalism, when we moved to El Paso from Heidelberg, Germany. I myself made it only 14 km into Mexico before almost meeting Heyzeus in a very bad event somewhere around 1977-78, then I went home for good and I wasn't allowed to go out and 'play' anymore (this was more the world of the Missus, from the police-perspective, so I was quiet until I was at a conference and landing in the very middle of the 1992 LA riots). 
When this movie came out in the mid-80's, I felt every second of it (it played SO true to the events of the early 80's, especially the assassination of the priest and the Maryknoll Sisters). It remains on my 'Top 10 Best Movies List'.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2019 at 8:10am
This show kind of fits in with my odd sleeping habits. I mentioned it above. Finally!  A station who does it right. ION TV, Escape, they all play the same episodes over and over. H&I (Heroes & Icons) shows NYPD Blue Tuesday-Saturday mornings from 12:00 until 4am. Every episode in order!  Why can't those other stupid channels do that? Angry
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 4:29pm
Criminal Minds

The un-sub feeds human fingers to the victims...wouldn't that be like the ultimate gag reflex?

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Criminal Minds

The un-sub feeds human fingers to the victims...wouldn't that be like the ultimate gag reflex?

Longpork Favor!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4849505152 60>
  Share Topic