Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What are you watching right now?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 60>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What are you watching right now?
    Posted: 10 Mar 2022 at 8:27am
I'm watching an episode of Bar Rescue.
It's the one featuring The Galloping Goose.

Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2021 at 7:45pm
Does anyone remember the original 'Aliens' movie?  Way back then, I always bought a TV Guide.

What a great movie.  I had an apartment that was attached to this older couples house only 2 miles from where I worked.  The apartment was ok but it didn't have a shower.  I had to use a big pan to wash and rinse my hair.
MustangMarj View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MustangMarj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2021 at 8:34pm
I’m watching an old episode of Draining the Oceans - The Bermuda Triangle.
Don’t be a dick to your dog! He is a few years of your life, but you are all of his!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2021 at 12:57am
I'm watching an old episode of Criminal Minds.  I have not seen these early episodes.  I would be watching 60 Minutes if it weren't for some stupid awards show that will be on instead.  Angry
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MustangMarj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2021 at 11:51pm
Count me in as well!
Don’t be a dick to your dog! He is a few years of your life, but you are all of his!
radioandnascarfan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2021 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

We should start a NASCAR, F1, Indycar auto racing thread.

Kyle Busch just can't help from being a douchebag.  A $50,000 fine. That is chump change for these guys.

I'll second an auto racing thread.

Didn't surprise me that Kyle got find. He is slightly better now that he has a wife and kids, but he still has temper problems occasionally. 
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2021 at 6:39pm
We should start a NASCAR, F1, Indycar auto racing thread.

Kyle Busch just can't help from being a douchebag.  A $50,000 fine. That is chump change for these guys.

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2021 at 6:20pm
The Solheim Cup golf tournament. It's in Toledo this year and it's been a big deal for the city. It's the best in women's golf between the U.S. and Europe. It's basically the female equivalent of the Ryder Cup.

This tournament is one of the few in golf where spectators can make noise, and they can be very loud sometimes. Music is also played as well.  
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2021 at 6:09pm
Larson made the last lap exciting, Hamlin wins his first race of the year.  Harvick had a great run, Chastain was impressive.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2021 at 2:48am
Verstappen won the F1 race today.

Good racing in Darlington today for the Southern 500.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MustangMarj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2021 at 6:57pm
The six part series is just called 9/11. Survivors share what they experienced that day - tough to watch.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2021 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by MustangMarj MustangMarj wrote:

Right now I am watching a Nat/Geo 6 part series I taped regarding 911. Footage I have never seen before. Tears, and lots more tears. So heart wrenchingly sad! What a catastrophic day for our nation.

Was it Inside 9/11? Zero Hour is the one about the day of the attacks. Some of the interviews with the people that day were interesting.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MustangMarj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2021 at 1:45am
Right now I am watching a Nat/Geo 6 part series I taped regarding 911. Footage I have never seen before. Tears, and lots more tears. So heart wrenchingly sad! What a catastrophic day for our nation.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2021 at 5:49pm

NASCAR at Daytona.  I love races at Daytona and Talledega!

Same with me.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2021 at 5:49pm
At least Ryan Blaney got his 2nd win in a row.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2021 at 1:24am
New rules package on the Super Speedways.  Since Lagano got on his roof.  Less horsepower.  Kinda boring racing so far.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2021 at 6:55pm
NASCAR at Daytona.  I love races at Daytona and Talledega!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2021 at 7:10pm
I've been watching the Star Trek movies marathon.  Time to switch over to NASCAR coverage.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MustangMarj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2021 at 1:41am
Cesar Milan episode DVR.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2021 at 10:36pm
A great race happening in the Irish hills of Michigan.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2021 at 7:02pm

It was an exciting race. Roger Penske should be embarrassed.  He now owns the racetrack. (Cup series race on the road course) The people who build and maintain the race track. They place these rumble strips on the inside of the corners to keep the cars within the track limits.  This time it went horribly wrong.

That race was a complete mess! NBC had to move the last 2 laps to NBCSN so they could run an obligated amateur golf tournament. 
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2021 at 5:36pm
It was an exciting race. Roger Penske should be embarrassed.  He now owns the racetrack. (Cup series race on the road course) The people who build and maintain the race track. They place these rumble strips on the inside of the corners to keep the cars within the track limits.  This time it went horribly wrong.

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MustangMarj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2021 at 7:03pm
The road course in Nashville was a terrible design! Like racing down a hallway!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2021 at 5:09pm
Should be some good racing at Indy on the road course.  The Indy Cars and the Xfinity series race today.

Cup cars on the track tomorrow.  For anyone who saw the Indy Cars race at Nashville last weekend, what a mess that was.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2021 at 8:52pm
Originally posted by radioandnascarfan radioandnascarfan wrote:

And Kyle Larson won a Cup race yet again.
Those racial comments from a year ago may have been the greatest moment of his career!  Look where he is now.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 60>
  Share Topic