Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Axe sweaty armpit commercial

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dp7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Axe sweaty armpit commercial
    Posted: 18 Oct 2011 at 4:15am
Sorry, no video.  This ad shows various young men fawning over women, as their shirts are either completely drenched under their armpits, or you see the shirts slowly get wet as they salivate over the women.  The voiceover says that the sweaty armpits come from nervousness, fear, etc., and (yes I quote them directly) "It also causes men to lose women."  Of course, they show some girl walking away from a man as she realizes his shirt's lower-arms are soaked. Dead  Shocked Sick

What's really sad is that the men who usually have this problem somehow magically *never* realize that their shirts are soaked.  So, I always see them going on their merry way with drenched underarms on their shirt and they are oblivious and have no moisture sensory capability.  They aren't looking for a way to be dry again via Axe products.  They try to find a way to purposefully lift their arms to everyone, exposing the wet underarms without any sense of it being embarassing. LOL
Welcome to Commercial Land. This is a magical place where all women look up while eating, and it is perfectly acceptable to slurp the hell out of a Dannon yogurt cup.
Sponsored Links

bonesquat View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonesquat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2011 at 5:09am
The axe commercials always are worth of a channel change. I rarely do that with commercials but the axe ones always go overboard and go too far with the sex stuff. I guess you can really score if you buy axe...Right...
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2011 at 10:32pm

If you notice, the guy at the end who gets the girl because he is not sweating under his armpits has on one of the tackiest shirts I have ever seen in a commercial.  it looked dirty and dinghy.    He looked like a fucing bum!  And she wants him?  Please.Ermm

My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

purrpickle View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purrpickle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 7:30am
What is it? Premature sweating or something? They're alluding to premature ejaculation, and do it quite obviously as the guys simulate the act of. Axe, really? Honestly, I can't say I'm surprised.
Your friendly neighborhood pickle thief with the heart of a kitten. :}
Christine View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 9:03pm
Any woman with half a brain knows that Axe smells like desperation. Only a true loser would take these commercials seriously.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic