Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fat "Progressive" Cow...Jack in the Box..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 5dollarpuckyou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fat "Progressive" Cow...Jack in the Box..
    Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 9:45am
Rememba the fat slimy cow from Flo's ads?......she's been doing Jack in the Box ads now.......

Angry
Sponsored Links

Obie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Obie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2011 at 1:31am
Not Flo.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2011 at 1:56am
She didn't look all that "fat & slimy" either.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Bena View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2011 at 4:43am
No she was IN on of the "Flo" commercials. She's also the same fat cow who talks with her mouth full while eating Cheerios. She says "It's going to be tough to eat this healthy" which comes out like spitty gibberish because she's talking with her mouth full. Gross.
JasperGretsch View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasperGretsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2011 at 10:16am
You people people are shallow. I think she's pretty and not fat at all. 
purrpickle View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purrpickle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2011 at 11:36am
I think she's cute. Smile And why the heck do you think she's fat? Because she doesn't have protruding cheekbones? I'm happy to see non stick figures. Approve
Your friendly neighborhood pickle thief with the heart of a kitten. :}
insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2011 at 3:46pm
She also was in the JitB commercial (couldn't find a video of it) where Jack is in his office using whatever sandwich they were advertising as puppets and making them "talk."  
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2011 at 4:27pm
Anyone know which Progressive ad she was in?  She looks kinda cute in this one.  Reminds me a bit of Rose from Two and a Half Men.
Bena View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2011 at 2:23am
Here is the Jack in the Box lady stuffing her face.  This is why, I'm sure 5dollarpuck said she was a cow:

She is literally jamming food into her mouth and talking at the same time.  BLECCH!  
Bena View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2011 at 2:28am
Thor, I can't find the "Flo" ad she was in, but it's the one where she's a customer at Flo's counter. She asks her how Flo was able to save her so much $, and Flo tells her her dog pushed the button. She just kind of rolls her eyes at Flo and says, "Okay" or "Whatever" or  something.  Admittedly, she doesn't look that fat on the Jack in Box ad, but see my Cheerios post. It almost made me lose my Cheerios first time I saw it...
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2011 at 5:50am
Yeah, Bena...she doesn't need to be scarfing down those Cheerios like that, especially in the office.  I'll admit to scarfing down cereal (once again, my fave recipe---two parts Fruity Pebbles, one part Cocoa Krispies, milk), but I wouldn't eat like that in an office.  In fact, I don't think cereal is office food to begin with.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2011 at 6:08am
When I eat cereal, I dump some in my mouth dry, right out of the box, then pour the milk into my mouth on top of it.

That way, I always get the exact right amount of milk with every mouthful & the cereal doesn't go soggy.

Problem is, you eat a lot more of it that way.

But it's gooooood!!!!

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2011 at 7:24am
I use way more milk than cereal---like a half cup of cereal and a cup and a half of milk.  Sometimes I pour the milk into the bowl and put it in the freezer for awhile so that it's extra-cold.

I often wish there was a place in a refrigerator that would maintain foods at a temperature somewhere between cold and frozen.  Maybe "slushy".  That's where I'd keep my milk and other beverages.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2011 at 2:18pm
I don't like "slushy".

I like really cold, though.

Slushy doesn't quench my thirst & it's too cold to really guzzle.

I like to guzzle.

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2011 at 2:39pm

I'd let it melt first.  But I like it so cold that it nearly induces an ice cream headache.

5dollarpuckyou View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 5dollarpuckyou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2011 at 4:05pm
Only referring to her as a "fat cow" because she has been discussed on this site before. In the very first thread she was discussed in, a lot of people called her a "fat slimy cow". And those people were correct. Plus she was f**king annoying in the Flo ad.

For those of you that can't remember it. Does this ring any bells?

She was in another Jack ad too, the Deli Trio one, where she comes in and says "Sir, are you making your sandwiches talk?"

Angry
Bena View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2011 at 2:39am
That's it! I hope this is the last we see of her. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic