Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

1800 Tequila, Michael Imperioli

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1800 Tequila, Michael Imperioli
    Posted: 13 Dec 2011 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by insanity213 insanity213 wrote:

Contrary to popular belief that he was told to go F himself, Joe Pesci reacts to Imperioli announcing his plans to appear in yet another 1800 Tequila Commercial

LOLLOLLOL  Take that, Spider!
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Sponsored Links

insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2011 at 3:08pm

Contrary to popular belief that he was told to go F himself, Joe Pesci reacts to Imperioli announcing his plans to appear in yet another 1800 Tequila Commercial

calzonesays View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote calzonesays Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2011 at 5:26am
I don't like "holier than thou" commercials.  Coincidentally all the commercials he appears in either in person or voice are "holier than thou". (Samsung Galaxy, 1800, etc)
CatWoman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CatWoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2011 at 2:26am
ESPN is still showing these obnoxious commercials.  On the last one I saw, he was talking about he'd only share his tequila with his buddies, not 762 "friends".....drink your tequila by your damn self.

tarheelmed02 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tarheelmed02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2011 at 7:51am
Originally posted by Malcolm Reynolds Malcolm Reynolds wrote:

I read the title as 1-800-TEQUILA.  Left a different idea of what the commercial was about...

Haha, totally did same thing.  We're all brain washed by As seen on TV ads.  damn you ShamWow :).  Yea, I think they're gettin old too.  Imperioli is pretty much typed cast at this point, all I can see is Christopha.
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2011 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by Malcolm Reynolds Malcolm Reynolds wrote:

I read the title as 1-800-TEQUILA.  Left a different idea of what the commercial was about...
LOLLOLLOL Me too! I thought it was a sex line for alcoholics. 

(ring ring)  (deep breathing): Hello, Handsome, this is Bubbles and I'll make all your dreams come true. Slice me a lime, grab the salt shaker and let's get it on, you hot and sexy hunk of man!
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Malcolm Reynolds View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malcolm Reynolds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2011 at 1:58pm
"If you make your software idiot proof, nature will make a better idiot."
-Me
NJtoTX View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJtoTX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2011 at 1:40pm
They play Michael Imperioli's bitter "Whatever happened to tequila" ads over and over on ESPN.

I like Imperioli, he was great on the Soprano's and good in Life on Mars. But the 1800 Tequila ads are sooo played out.

At this point it just seems like he's one of those guys who tells kids to get off his lawn and goes inside to stew and grumble about how things used to be.

One or two ads were fine. But now they're just nasty. Doesn't make me even want to try the tequila.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic