Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Depends 'Crosswalk' (video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Depends 'Crosswalk' (video)
    Posted: 11 Jun 2011 at 6:13pm
DeadWell...we're enjoying brunch and coffee, gentle breeze blowing in, we're all smiles at each other. Then I hear 'Green Onions', by Booker T and the MG's, on the idiot box.
"Hmmmm...what could that be for?!", I had to turn and watch...watch a commercial about stylish business women's diapers, to the tune/mental scent of 'Green Onions', while I had a mouthful of potato salad that was made with too many pickles.
The whole combination was disgusting; the coffee can't even wash away the sick feeling that has settled in.

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2011 at 7:35pm
At least it wasn't Why Don't We Do It in the Road by the Beatles or Brown Sugar or You Gotta Move by the Stones.

Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2011 at 9:22pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mnJ20xLtHA

Confidence ehh? Hope she has her own cubicle at the office.Sick
Buelligan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Buelligan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2011 at 6:50pm
She's an attractive enough lady, but I swear I can see those diaper lines when she walks away.

mst3k4evr View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mst3k4evr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2011 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by Buelligan Buelligan wrote:

I swear I can see those diaper lines when she walks away.  

I haven't noticed the diaper lines, but I do notice how padded her ass is when she's walking away.
DesertX View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DesertX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2011 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by Buelligan Buelligan wrote:

She's an attractive enough lady, but I swear I can see those diaper lines when she walks away.

If more "Baby Boomers" retire at an older age, we might see more "VDL."

Next, they'll be teaming up with Victoria's Secret to create a line of "sexy" adult diapers.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2011 at 8:36pm
Originally posted by DesertX DesertX wrote:

...Next, they'll be teaming up with Victoria's Secret to create a line of "sexy" adult diapers.
LOLBeing a big fan of lace, I just can't picture a lace diaper in an attractive color and style... 
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Tech View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2011 at 12:19am
Coffee and potato salad is such an odd combination.
Big Momma View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2011 at 12:25am
She looks like she's thinking "hey, I pissed my pants and no one knows"Dead 
Big Momma View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2011 at 12:27am
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Originally posted by DesertX DesertX wrote:

...Next, they'll be teaming up with Victoria's Secret to create a line of "sexy" adult diapers.
LOLBeing a big fan of lace, I just can't picture a lace diaper in an attractive color and style... 
perhaps that IS Victoria's secret!
DesertX View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DesertX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2011 at 12:54am
Originally posted by Big Momma Big Momma wrote:

perhaps that IS Victoria's secret!

The lady in the commercial looks more like a Susan than a Victoria!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2012 at 7:58pm
...anyone else 'experienced' the resurrected-version of this ad? I guess they are now trying to make a 'style statement' - make 'em a little more 'attractive' for those that are 'color-conscious', doncha know.  
The last frame of the commercial?

"Depends - now in PEEch"Dead

Sounds like a 'Summer Color'. 

sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2012 at 11:32pm
Although changing my 2 year old Grandson's diapers is disgusting. I do it with a smile because someday he may be changing mine.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2012 at 11:42pm
Originally posted by sgtrock21 sgtrock21 wrote:

Although changing my 2 year old Grandson's diapers is disgusting. I do it with a smile because someday he may be changing mine.
Even if it was 'someday', I would never let a 2-year old change my diaper - boy or girl, it would probably get it wrong and take too long, anyway.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic