Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mcdonald's New Mcnuggets Sauce (Video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tarheelmed02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mcdonald's New Mcnuggets Sauce (Video)
    Posted: 07 Jun 2011 at 10:56pm

Ranting about Mcdonald's ads is pretty a standby, but this one at the end just shows how they pretty much allow anything in their ads, catering to lower income people sure, a thin vale attempt at being hip check, borderline raciest probably, but this one is the worst.  The voice over C*ck wod actually says "funner"?   Really Funner?  Was there no editor or final draft of the script.  Let's see how little we think of the general population.  Digornio's bastardizing Wings with Wyngz is the worst.  I hate bad grammar in ads, So irritating Angry.
Sponsored Links

bwestfall View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bwestfall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2011 at 11:16pm
I heard a radio version of this yesterday.  I mean, c'mon, when you are dealing with fast food, a sauce is a sauce.  Maybe people are like that but I just can't imagine the sauce being the reason why I bought chicken nuggets.  But it is McDonald's we're talking about here...
A new study finds that people who are chipper & happy live longer. Which is surprising because people who aren't chipper & happy want to kill people who are always chipper & happy. David Letterman
Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2011 at 1:33am
This is the one I keep seeing...

This dickweed in the gray hoodie is the same dickweed that sings "Like a good neighbor, State Farm is theeeerrrrre" I cannot STAND THIS GUY!!! Dead
Hezadancer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hezadancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2011 at 2:20am
The sauces are all now the same size. That pisses me off! Ranch and Honey Mustard used to come in these bigger cups because they were paired with the chicken select strips. Now they are actually SAVING money because they aren't giving out ranch in the larger cups. Why advertise this? I have been a fan of McDonald's ranch forever and now I get less of it! Stop rubbing it on my face McDonald's.
It's ok, I'm in marketing!
tarheelmed02 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tarheelmed02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2011 at 4:36am
Originally posted by Triple J Triple J wrote:

This dickweed in the gray hoodie is the same dickweed that sings "Like a good neighbor, State Farm is theeeerrrrre" I cannot STAND THIS GUY!!! Dead

Oh yea, I shoulda combined them both... this dick hipster is awful too.  "the ping with the pong, the ding with the dong."  Who talks like that?!  SHUT the F UP!  Everyone one in McD ads have an an existential, orgasmic moment eating garbage.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2011 at 5:11am
Originally posted by tarheelmed02 tarheelmed02 wrote:

Oh yea, I shoulda combined them both... this dick hipster is awful too.  "the ping with the pong, the ding with the dong."  Who talks like that?!  SHUT the F UP!  Everyone one in McD ads have an an existential, orgasmic moment eating garbage.
ConfusedI get it.
It's an 'interracial thingie'.
No matter what race you are, you gotta pay 11 cents for that extra 'sauce' you just asked for - and doncha want them all?
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
sharonite View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sharonite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2011 at 6:18am
No one over the age of 12 should be eating Chicken McNuggets.  Period.

Re the new sauce, WTF cares?  Dip a turd in fancy dressing and it's still a turd.  It's kinda like spraying air freshener in the bathroom after you take a sh!t--it still smells like sh!t, only mixed with fake flowers.
drakkonia View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drakkonia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2011 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by sharonite sharonite wrote:

No one UNDER the age of 12 should be eating them either, LOL. 
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2011 at 8:47pm

Re the new sauce, WTF cares?  Dip a turd in fancy dressing and it's still a turd.  It's kinda like spraying air freshener in the bathroom after you take a sh!t--it still smells like sh!t, only mixed with fake flowers.
LOLDaaaaaaaamn!
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2011 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

LOLDaaaaaaaamn!
WOW!! This is my sh*t eating grin!!Dead
Tech View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2011 at 12:11am

Yep, this is the one I keep seeing too, annoying.
JasperGretsch View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasperGretsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2011 at 12:30am
I'm noticing a trend in McD's commercials where some idiot blathers on nonsensically about his artsy semi-sexual attraction to the food, while the people he's preaching to just stare at him like he's wearing a viking helmet and holding a carrot while speaking like he's in community theater performance of Shakespeare After Dark. 
purrpickle View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purrpickle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2011 at 1:01am
Originally posted by JasperGretsch JasperGretsch wrote:

I'm noticing a trend in McD's commercials where some idiot blathers on nonsensically about his artsy semi-sexual attraction to the food, while the people he's preaching to just stare at him like he's wearing a viking helmet and holding a carrot while speaking like he's in community theater performance of Shakespeare After Dark. 

That completely made me crack up. Clap
Your friendly neighborhood pickle thief with the heart of a kitten. :}
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic