Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Veteran when you joined ONE YEAR ago? :/

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Forum Veteran when you joined ONE YEAR ago? :/
    Posted: 01 Mar 2022 at 7:41am
On a Website that I frequent, there is a Poster who joined in 2021 and already has "Forum Veteran," in their Title. This Poster has over 5,000 posts already. Once again, this person joined in 2021. This person has more posts than People who have been there for about 18 years. I feel this person is overkill. Over 5,000 posts in just one year?
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2022 at 8:48am

I've been here 16 years, and have about 61,000 posts. That comes out to nearly 4,000/yr.

I win!!!

I have no life!!!

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2022 at 10:42am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

I've been here 16 years, and have about 61,000 posts. That comes out to nearly 4,000/yr.

I win!!!

I have no life!!!

But at least you've been here for 16 years.... This Person joined ONE year ago and already has more than 5,000 posts.
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2022 at 6:05am
How do you know it's 5,000 posts?  Have you gone through and read all of them? I think you are BSing us again...
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2022 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

How do you know it's 5,000 posts?  Have you gone through and read all of them? I think you are BSing us again...

On their Profile information it says something like,"Forum Veteran. 5,000+ Posts. Join date. January 2021. '

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2022 at 6:15am
So?  Who cares?  Some teen girl made 24,000 texts in a month, so your being alarmed about 5,000 posts makes it look like you are jealous about it more than anything else...
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2022 at 8:45am
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

So?  Who cares?  Some teen girl made 24,000 texts in a month, so your being alarmed about 5,000 posts makes it look like you are jealous about it more than anything else...

Okay, okay! I'll admit! I'm jealous that this Person has more posts than me at that Website despite joining WAY after me!!

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2022 at 8:52am

^ Work harder.

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2022 at 7:46pm

^ Work harder.

LMAO! 😀 I purposely added filler posts when I saw she had at about 4,000 and I had about 3,994 posts despite her joining 18 years after me. I was thinking, "I'll be damned if I let this less than a year old Newbie have about 4,000 posts when I only have about 3,994! I made 6 filler posts and we soon both had about 4,000 posts!

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2022 at 9:06pm

So, you cheated. Why am I not surprised?

Why do you care how many posts someone else has, anyway? Is there a prize or something?

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2022 at 12:13am

So, you cheated. Why am I not surprised?

Why do you care how many posts someone else has, anyway? Is there a prize or something?

I wasn't going to let some Newbie who joined 18 years after I did have MORE posts than I had after 19 years. I cranked out 6 filler posts and then she and I were about even. But now she has about 5,000 and I still have about 4,000. I'd have to crank out 1,000 filler posts to match her. No thanks.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2022 at 8:37am

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2022 at 8:39am

See my above post? That's all you have to do. Just keep posting periods. If that site is like this one, you have to allow one minute between posts so as to not look like you're spamming. So, you'll need 1,000 minutes. That's approx 14 hours. Now get going!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic