Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - FOR SURE we are not in Kansas any longer, Toto ...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FOR SURE we are not in Kansas any longer, Toto ...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wizardofozone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FOR SURE we are not in Kansas any longer, Toto ...
    Posted: 01 Apr 2017 at 3:17am
100 shades of grey no longer needs to be seen as specifically something sexually orientated .... diverse thought from person to person has probably existed since one caveman threw his rock while another caveman tied his to a handle ... Ketchup on a hot dog for Billy, strictly mustard on Jane's .... differences and preferences without hassle ... 

But now we are entering some new and crazy Twilight Zone world where those with opinion ... (and that's all it is .... personal opinion) has let a College teacher downgrade a student's points for using a 'racist' term in her report, that word being 'mankind' if you can believe it ...  (Shades of William Shatner's original sin ...)

Other's want to mutilate their own genitalia and demand to be recognized for what they have decided they are ... I agree ... "I'M BATMAN !"

California has a complete town where it is against the law to smoke  ANYWHERE OUTSIDE.
I could care less about politics until I got interested for the first time in this Trump vs. Democrats Fiasco ... Geez, if a dem loses a card game is the winner paid or shot Gunsmoke style ?"

Do you notice how absurdly frantic some 'law passing' can be about nothing but tempest in teapots, while certain things that can and have prooved themselves to be quite dangerous raise not a lick of that same insanity filled resistence such as for example , driverless Uber taxis ....

Sponsored Links

MrTim View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2017 at 5:28am
It's a known fact that cows in the states surrounding Kansas deliberately fart in it's direction.

But yes, there does seem to be a lot of batsh*t crazy people out there lately.  Probably has something to do with narcissism & the internet...
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2017 at 10:36am

I heard recently that Oxford University is trying to discourage the use of gender-specific pronouns such as "him" and "her".

Being told by some vague and anonymous entity that I cannot or should not use a particular "offensive" term, just makes me wanna use it that much more.

MrTim View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2017 at 5:12am

Dave Chappelle ran into something similar:

Quote  Chappelle tells a story about being at a party where a trans girl gets high or drunk and proceeds to get sick and pass out. For Chappelle, "Whatever it was, it was definitely a man in a dress." He moseys over and unassumingly asks, "Is he okay?" He's admonished for using the wrong pronoun and now is immediately offended. "I support anyone's right to be who they are inside, but to what degree do I have to participate in your self-image? Why do I have to switch up my pronoun game for this motherf**ker?"

https://www.buzzfeed.com/tiqmilan/dave-chappelles-anti-trans-jokes-reveal-how-fragile?utm_term=.rdRjp6ZNAe#.nlWN4ma6QX

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2017 at 10:30am
^  If people demand I play that pronoun game, I'll just refer to he/she as "it".  That would be OK, right?

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2017 at 12:50pm
People who put ketchup on hot dogs should be forced into mental institutions.

Until they learn.
wizardofozone View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wizardofozone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2017 at 12:34am
YA ! What the heck is up with that Billy ?????Angry
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic