Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Fiber One 'Cookie & Takes My Breath Away' (videos)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fiber One 'Cookie & Takes My Breath Away' (videos)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fiber One 'Cookie & Takes My Breath Away' (videos)
    Posted: 19 Jul 2014 at 1:25pm
Fiber One has me convinced their main target group would be 'ugly people'.
Their commercials are getting downright scary.

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2014 at 2:44pm

The guy with the hot dog looks like Russell Crowe.

There's already been a thread on that one, by the way.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2014 at 3:38pm
Yea - I did the searchy thing before starting it, Thor.
Why not just add a 'clicky'? Whadda ya say?
And what 'hot dog'? Think that might be a carrot?
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
dskyyksd View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dskyyksd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2014 at 4:30pm
If they're really just staring at the cookies, why did only the last woman take a box?
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2014 at 4:39pm

Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

And what 'hot dog'? Think that might be a carrot?

Oh, yeah---it's a carrot.  All I looked at was the screen capture above, and the Youtube "play" arrow obscures part of it.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2014 at 4:50pm
The only thing about those cookies that will take your breath away is the farts that all the fiber will cause.

"Here I am... fartin' like a hurricane!!!!"

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
verminstew View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verminstew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2014 at 5:42pm
^ No joke.  I bought a box of the bars at Costco.  There were 30 of them if I remember correctly.  The gas they caused was so painful that nobody would eat them.  Finally after a month I ended up taking them to work just to get it out of my house.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2014 at 5:54pm
The wife loves the show Southpark.
The other day they, The Southpark bunch, was celebrating the Cow Festival.
One of the amusement rides was called  'The House of Farts'.   Crazy friggin show  LOL
CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2014 at 9:06pm
Since they make you fart so much, maybe that's why they used "Take my breath away".
Children are just God's little way of punishing us for having sex
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2014 at 9:13pm
Originally posted by CaptainErnie CaptainErnie wrote:

Since they make you fart so much, maybe that's why they used "Take my breath away".
Great catch, Cap'n!
Personally, I've never had such a problem with them - but I don't reach for them, either. I DO know that since I've somewhat-recently slid back on a primarily fish/veggie/chicken diet (very little, if any bread of red meat), I KNOW if I overdue the veggies, I can be a walking calliope & air-de-freshener - heck, I can pump out enough methane to scare a herd of cows, if not knock over smaller animals...

DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2014 at 9:55pm
Fiber One Cookie:  Chick in screenshot reminds me of a female Marilyn Manson without the Manson makeup. Thumbs Down

Long Haired Roasted Carrot Guy:  Looks to me like a combo of Russell Crowe, Donal Logue and Sean Bean.  Not bad looking dudes.  If forlorn RC lookalike would shampoo, condition, brush, and cut (even a trim?) his hair and do something about the scraggly whiskers, he'd be fine looking. Wink

Truth About Diets ad:  Made me LOL LOL

LeeboKC View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeeboKC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2014 at 10:44pm
Whoa thanks a lot........Ermm  I had not seen any of these, and they are all weird-- creepy people!!

Grocery Kid has the makings of a future stalker, Carrot Guy a serial killer who lives in the woods and the giggling gals seem on the verge of nervous breakdowns and later lives as wired bulging-eyed cougars. Y'ay ay ay!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2014 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by DarkRealmStar DarkRealmStar wrote:

Long Haired Roasted Carrot Guy:  Looks to me like a combo of Russell Crowe, Donal Logue and Sean Bean.  Not bad looking dudes.

When I saw the name Donal, I thought you might be talking about the guy on the left in the dark blue knit cap...

...another Donal, though that's just the name of the character he plays.

Which of course, kinda threw me when you said "Not bad looking dudes.", as good looks were not exactly what this particular character was known for.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic