Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fiat - Jennifer Lopez (video)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fiat - Jennifer Lopez (video)
    Posted: 18 Sep 2011 at 6:26pm
ConfusedWooHoo!!! There's a party in the barrio, today - JLo brought in something brand spanking OLD from Italy - one that isn't broken down in a field, or some Italian cantiere di demolizione (scrap yard)...the Fiat 500; a car that has barely changed over the last 50 years (except for price).
And you've been wondering just how to fill that blank spot where your old Yugo rotted...

That is the depth of 'education' I received about that product from this silly commercial.
Yea - that's it! It still fits one girl that can readily yanked out from the sunroof and thrown out onto the street; if only it had a little more power, it could be a carjacker's dream - a true 'rob-'n-run'.

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

Stacy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stacy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2011 at 8:00pm
I can't understand why JLo?  She's Puerto Rican. What's that got to do with Fiat?
Fiats are actually not all that bad. My dad had one and it was better than some of the other cars he had. The Dodge Omni was probably the worst. lol I'm sure the "cimiteri delle macchine" are full of those. If we had to pay European prices for gasoline, Fiats might seem a whole lot better...and I DO know the old "fix it again, Tony" jokes and all that.
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2011 at 8:39pm
Very little effort showing the actual product.Confused
Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2011 at 12:43am
It looks like she's driving a giant egg. Did Mork from Ork let her borrow his car? 
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2011 at 12:46am
Originally posted by Triple J Triple J wrote:

It looks like she's driving a giant egg. Did Mork from Ork let her borrow his car? 
LOLI'm pretty sure this would be considered 'Pre-Mork'....
(1958 Fiat 500)
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2011 at 12:55am
Confused...and, oh...let's hope ol'JLo doesn't wanna go all 'preggo' with her ads and ressurect thison us....
calzonesays View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote calzonesays Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2011 at 5:52am
They picked J-Lo because she has a FiAT a$$
Ad Endless Nauseum View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad Endless Nauseum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2011 at 10:11am
Every time I see "Fiat", I think "Yugo", and I say "NO".
"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

Defense de fumer et de cracher

A message brought to you by this station and the Ad Council.
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2011 at 10:45pm
ARRRGGGGHHH THE SINGING STOP THE SINGING!!!! THAT AUTOTUNED P.O.S. NEEDS TO SHUT UP NOOOWW!!

I stopped liking her as soon as she opened up her "mouth".

Torture to my ears ow I think they're bleeding.

Also why is everybody running away like a Godzilla movie?

Plus, this is the commercial of the company that saved Chrysler? YIKES!!!

One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Elkwood View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elkwood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2011 at 12:22am
Can't
Elkwood View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elkwood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2011 at 12:23am
Can't wait until she gains 60 lbs. and they start calling her "Jello".
NJtoTX View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJtoTX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2011 at 2:14am
The ad sucks, the song sucks, but I've gotten to like J. Lo over the years. Way too much overreaction and bitterness about her, and a lot of it seems more than a bit misogynistic. 
ratattack View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ratattack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 5:00pm
Fix
It
Again
Tony
Stacy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stacy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 6:18pm
Guess ratattack didn't read all the above posts...Stern Smile
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 6:36pm
I really don't care one way or another about JLo - neither like nor dislike her BUT (and there's always that but - or BUTT) - Sweet Sainted Mother of Buster Keaton - in every picture, video, movie, interview I see her in, she is always smeared in that SAME DAMN PINK LIP GLOSS>

Even in the movie "Enough"  wher she gets the snot beat out of her, there's a scene where she has a big fat PINK LIP GLOSSED lip.

JEEZ - after a few decades, pick another niche!
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Hezadancer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hezadancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 10:39pm
I like the new Fiat 500. They're exceedingly popular in Europe and it's about time they brought them over to the US.

I hate J-LO though, just because she's everywhere...and did she really have to divorce Mark Anthony?
It's ok, I'm in marketing!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 11:12pm
Enough crap defending Jennifer Lollapaloozia, or whatever her name is.
Your choice - first baby, or the age of 30, she will shrink 6 inches in heigth and expend 6 inches in width; it's kind of an off-hand bet I think I can make.
And anyone that thinks owning a FIAT 500 is cool clearly has more money than brains.
ratattack View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ratattack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2011 at 7:23am
@ Stacy, um yeah I did, Ad Nauseum's post kinda set the tone. Oh and I've worked on enough cars to know that Fiat is Italian for cheap crap! ...... Big smile 
Stacy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stacy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2011 at 7:51pm
Jennifer Lopez is 42 and her twins are 3 1/2, PaWolf---I don't get what you're trying to say?!Confused
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2011 at 10:36pm
Originally posted by Stacy Stacy wrote:

Jennifer Lopez is 42 and her twins are 3 1/2, PaWolf---I don't get what you're trying to say?!Confused
OuchConfusedwhooohooo, stacy! ya got me there! Good one! I didn't know (nor have I ever wanted to know) that much about that yappy-dancy monkey that I wished would remain a lot more private. 
Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 12:03am
Pa, you've become too old.  I'm older than you, but consider Ms. Lopez hot.  I'm not a fan, but I do appreciate a nice looking woman.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 1:28am
Originally posted by Hootman Hootman wrote:

Pa, you've become too old.  I'm older than you, but consider Ms. Lopez hot.  I'm not a fan, but I do appreciate a nice looking woman.
ConfusedHooty - ya can slap lipstick on a pig - but that doesn't mean ya should take it out on a date.
Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 1:33am
I didn't say I wanted to date her....
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 2:01am
...uhhh, well...even if'n ya went for a short lil' trip to the barn for a little squallin' an' hollerin', ya'd still get murdelized by the Hootette for them there pink wax-smears on yer zipper there, Bobo...
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 2:03am
...Aaaaaaaaaand...*I* don't think the Hootette would back your desire for that there brand-spankin' new Fiat 500 (your head would be sticking outta the sun roof, anyway).
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic