Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: The Message Board :: Commercials You Hate !!!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fathead cryig kid commercial

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tvpirate05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2012 at 3:34pm
I get buying it...if he's a fan of monster trucks, by all means get him all the stuff that goes with it. But yeah, $99 is ridiculous for a wall cut out when a poster would suffice, and like you said, will become an afterthought in about a week.

I remember when I first heard about Fathead in the mid-2000s. I considered buying one..........until I saw the price tag. I've since bought about $99 worth of Cowboys paraphernalia, but it was over time, not all at once. 
The poster formerly known as producer757
Sponsored Links

Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2012 at 10:36pm
This thing costs $99.99, fer Chrissakes. 
Wow.  Wouldn't the kid get more enjoyment from a pair of tickets to see a monster truck event instead of a poster?
Kris L. Walker View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kris L. Walker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2012 at 12:23am
Okay, so the case is a kid crying because he got a Fathead. Okay, that's a momentary piece of happiness. Suppose the kid gets a nightmare, the first thing that will probably scare the ever loving crap out of him will be the Fathead staring at him. Don't believe me, ask parents. Certain things they place in their child's bedroom is guaranteed to scare the ever loving daylights out of them because things look different in the dark. Take an innocent clown doll, it may look harmless at daytime, but to some kids it may turn into a living terror that just wants to scare the ever loving crap out of them. So, do us a favor parents and don't be dumb enough to put something into your child's room that can scare them at night when they least expect it.
All it takes is one bad commercial, and you're off to CIH to share your distaste for the offending advertisement.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic