Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: The Message Board :: Radio Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Extremely Disturbing Shane Co Ad

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yutolia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Extremely Disturbing Shane Co Ad
    Posted: 15 Aug 2008 at 3:57pm
When this ad started, I thought it was only going to be stupid... like most Shane Co. ads, but unfortunately, I was wrong. Cry Had I known, I would've been scrambling to change the station, no matter what else was on...

The ad pretends like it has something to do with school - it starts out with an economics lesson (I think, unfortunately this was the part I wasn't fully listening to, I wish it had been the end instead) about how much you can save by buying crap from Shane Co., then he starts talking about the psychology lesson, how much she'll love bla bla bla, then he says, "too bad we ran out of time, because I was really looking forward to the biology lesson!"ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

I think people in other cars heard my brain screaming and trying to escape... This is NOT anything I want to hear talked about in that slimy voice, monotone voice of his... DeadDeadDead
"Xbox Live is an online homophobia club for pre-teen Tourette’s sufferers." - Brockway, Cracked.com
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic