Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: The Message Board :: Commercials You Hate !!!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Expedia App Commercial

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Expedia App Commercial
    Posted: 09 Jan 2014 at 6:56am

Thank God this horrible commercial isn't on broadcast TV too much. However at the airport while working this one has been overkill. The TV's at our gates have CNN's airport channel and this commercial has been on at least 4 times per hour. I hate the stupid hipster chick music. Another example of stupid nonsense songs by breathy hipster girls. Need I say more?Thumbs Down
I approve this message.
Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2014 at 10:59am
This is a commercial that is all over the map going in no certain direction - I agree - it yanks my chain every time I see t.

(Guess it dosn't help that I'm not an Expedia fan - they are the worst)
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
SilkyJohnson View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SilkyJohnson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2014 at 1:11am
So horrible.  If you watch History Channel, it seriously comes on almost EVERY comm. break.  That song (Waves by Electric Guest) is beyond unbearable, esp when the singer gets really hi pitch and chirpy. Beep bop beep bop badda ding, skiddy doop piddy poop skee ba ding. Angry
zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2014 at 5:27am
I looked up "Electric Guest." I was quite surprised they were dudes though feminized! I thought this abortion of a group were chicks. Just hipster California creepoids trying to be chicks at least sounding like some on their monthly visitor but that's where it ends. 50 years after the Beatles made it big and this is our current state of music. Sad commentary on our culture or lack of.
Another loser hipster conglomerate from the land of the year round snow (not the cold fluffy variety but, the stuff that goes up one's nose!)

This is the group that brought us this sh*t!
I approve this message.
Neil R View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2014 at 7:25pm
Glad I'm not the only one that detests this stupid spot.

Makes me long for the old Expedia "Cooper" ad.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2014 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by Neil R Neil R wrote:

ShockedHoly Cow - look who lives!!!
Do we need MORE commercials like this to 'resurrect the dead'?! Been a while there, Bubba...LOL 
And yes...I get the point, Expedia - you can quit showing the commercial right away.
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Neil R View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2014 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

ShockedHoly Cow - look who lives!!!

Do we need MORE commercials like this to 'resurrect the dead'?! Been a while there, Bubba...LOL 

And yes...I get the point, Expedia - you can quit showing the commercial right away.

It's funny, I don't watch much TV anymore so I don't get the commercials.
And the secondary effect is I don't come here looking for absolution as to why I hate them.

I miss it though.

Anyone gone after those stupid Rick Harrison "single razor" or "ancient coffee pot" spots that are turning up? That's the last annoying thing I recall seeing.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2014 at 8:17pm

...Anyone gone after those stupid Rick Harrison "single razor" or "ancient coffee pot" spots that are turning up? That's the last annoying thing I recall seeing.
Direct Link To This Post<<<---clicky on the INDEED WE HAVE gone after the PAWN SELLOUTS.
In any case, glad to see you again, Neil.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic