Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: The Message Board :: Commercials You Hate !!!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Excedrin - annoying girl (no video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Excedrin - annoying girl (no video)
    Posted: 25 Jun 2014 at 12:59am
I hate this commercial, it airs about 20x a day. "QUIET MA HASA HEADAKE!!!!!" The mother has taken Excedrin, but her annoying daughter will cause her to have yet another headache! Shut up 4-year-old! 

-crainbebo
Sick and tired of Charter Spectrum (and Flo!)
Sponsored Links

Whitedog127 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whitedog127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2014 at 2:37am
Same here! I want to pop that bossy little sh*t right n her loud mouth!
Braaaandy Aaaaalexaaaaaander!
Snesgamer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snesgamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2014 at 4:04am
Does she not even notice her voice is at least 10x louder (ON PURPOSE!) than whatever it was the boy dropped on accident?
Autumn View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Autumn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2014 at 4:13pm
I always wonder why the mom tells this kids her headache is gone. If I was her, I would have said "Yes I still have a headache, STFU and go play outside and let me lay here and let me rest my head in quiet." I mean geeze, if her bratty kid screeches that loudly when her mom has a headache, God only knows how loudly she ramps it up when she thinks her mom is headache free.
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2014 at 4:30pm
I miss the QUIET Excedrin commercials. Y'know the ones without music and yelling. The ones describing how the product works and what it can do for you?
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2014 at 5:28pm
My mother would not only have a headache but her hand would be swollen from the whomping she would have given me and my sisters.

We were loud but that ear splitting screeching would not have been tolerated.
The artist formerly known as Madawee

LordPeterLowenbrau View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LordPeterLowenbrau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2014 at 5:20am
If I were the brother, I'd put those Legos (I think that's what they were) on the floor next to that bratty girl's bed in the middle of the night. When she wakes up, she'll have legitimate reason to yell.

Good thing I didn't have siblings...
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2015 at 5:09am
"QUIET MA HASA HEADAKE!!!!!!!" It's baaaaaccckkk! Have seen it about 5x this week. Throw that little 4-year-old girly brat in her room and let her mom rest her aching head.

-crainbebo
peachblossom666 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peachblossom666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2015 at 7:34am
I saw this commercial on WE TV this evening (watching someone else's TV who has AT&T U-verse) during a Law & Order Binge-A-Thon.  It was an extended version that starts out with this, then another headache gone scenario, and ends with a wife and husband in bed with the wife declaring that her headache is gone.  Hubby makes a move and she gives him the cold shoulder.  I thought, what a beyotch!  When her husband starts fooling around with his secretary or cute neighbor down the street, she'll have no one to blame but herself!  I know it's supposed to be funny, a take on the "not tonight dear, I have a headache" routine, but seriously?  She doesn't have a headache now, so what's her excuse?  Angry

As for the noisy kids creating havoc in the house, I'd need more than Excedrin to make me that happy!  Wink
FennelCartwright View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FennelCartwright Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2015 at 7:49am
It's too bad Chris Benoit wasn't the father of these kids Evil Smile
melody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 5:55pm
I find the casting ridiculous. The woman playing the "mother" looks to be about 14 years old. Yet, she has two kids???? 
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 6:20pm
I'd be getting another headache, did you see the mess that kid made?
And the daughter screaming. GO TO YOUR ROOM!!!!!
Shorter of breath and one day closer to death
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2015 at 1:18am
One of my least favorite commercials
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2015 at 5:02am
Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

I miss the QUIET Excedrin commercials. Y'know the ones without music and yelling. The ones describing how the product works and what it can do for you?
Yes. Those commercials which were not hate-able. I'm afraid they are long gone.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
Big Bruddah View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Bruddah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2015 at 5:18pm
I can't stand this little sh*t! Your right...this ad is incessant.......Her screaming gives ME a headache. SHUT the F##K UP!!!!!Angry
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2015 at 6:32pm
Anyone else get the feeling that maybe Mom's headache is partly due to Mom's hangover? Now THAT would make an interesting commercial.

"QUIET! MOM'S GOTTA HANGOVER! AGAIN!"
The artist formerly known as Madawee

CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2015 at 6:52pm
OR....
Quiet!!  Mom's PMS-ing again!
I do not think much, I do not think often, but when I do think, I think about sex!!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2015 at 6:55pm
Originally posted by msmadz msmadz wrote:

Anyone else get the feeling that maybe Mom's headache is partly due to Mom's hangover? Now THAT would make an interesting commercial.

LOLLOL

The woman of the house only drinks at social situations.
Shorter of breath and one day closer to death
Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2015 at 3:06am
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Originally posted by msmadz msmadz wrote:

LOLLOL

The woman of the house only drinks at social situations.

Can the definition of "social situation" stretch to include Twitter?
If so, I'm just about ready....  (See post re: Trulicity medication commercial airing tonight)

Now, where did I put my tantō?
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2015 at 10:01pm
Saw "QUIET MA HASA HEADAKE!!!!!!" yet again yesterday. When will this 4-year-old brat go away for good!? She should be in all-day kindergarten by now, or even 1st grade. AngryEvil Smile

-crainbebo
Big Bruddah View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Bruddah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2016 at 4:52am
I cannot stand this brat!.....and it is incessant on TV!!!!!!

zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2016 at 1:34am

If this is the one, I think it's kind of funny with the little girl who shreiks. In a few years, she'll be a bonafide "prostitot." Wearing greasy tuna smelling Daisy Duke shorts, on one ass pocket Hello Kitty, the other ass cheek pocket Love/Eat Pink! She will be getting 10 spots to let her classmates of either sex feast at the Y and she'll be screaming: Momma your'e giving me a headache let me and my boyfriend Spike the F alone! She's 13, Spike is a muscle bound shaved head 33 year old.
I approve this message.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic