Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Enough with Domino's Pizza already

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Williams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Enough with Domino's Pizza already
    Posted: 28 Dec 2010 at 12:56am
these stupid Domino Pizza Commercials are annoying.I dont care about your pizza Domino's because u guys got me sick so suck my balls because im never eating domino's again.

Here is a commercial its not the latest but its similar:
                                             By the way lemme know if you click on the video and it redirects u  to youtube so i can know and plz tell me how to fix it lol
you've reached an imaginary number,please rotate your phone 90 degrees and try again
Sponsored Links

EMCEE View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EMCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2010 at 7:49pm
But, but...They've improved their recipe!  Even the naysayers no longer say nay!  They've improved their sh*tty pizza so much!  It only tastes half as sh*tty.   Love them!  Love them!  LOL  It's like trying to end a bad relationship lol.
Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

- Mark Twain

Williams View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Williams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2010 at 9:12pm
Originally posted by EMCEE EMCEE wrote:

But, but...They've improved their recipe!  Even the naysayers no longer say nay!  They've improved their sh*tty pizza so much!  It only tastes half as sh*tty.   Love them!  Love them!  LOL  It's like trying to end a bad relationship lol.
Yup,even if they have improved im still not going back 2 domino's im sticking with Pizza hut that place is better,and it has a salad bar unlike Domino's Pizza.LOL
you've reached an imaginary number,please rotate your phone 90 degrees and try again
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2010 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by Williams Williams wrote:

By the way lemme know if you click on the video and it redirects u  to youtube so i can know and plz tell me how to fix it lol

I don't think that's within our control.  Some Youtube videos just can't be embedded on other sites.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2010 at 9:49pm

OuchConfusedI'm thinkin ya's a tad 'cornfused'....not quite the same; not searchin' for a clean washcloth and a cig as quickly, when I get through with the 'Domino's' rag, no - lookin' for some Pepto and a quiet corner in which to puke...

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Williams View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Williams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2010 at 11:15pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Originally posted by Williams Williams wrote:

I don't think that's within our control.  Some Youtube videos just can't be embedded on other sites.

ok good then im doing it right lol
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2010 at 11:23pm
I've had about 4 slices of pizza in the last 4 years.  I'd just like any slice---Dominos, Pizza Hut, or whatever.  It'd all be just fine.
EMCEE View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EMCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2010 at 6:32am
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

OuchConfusedI'm thinkin ya's a tad 'cornfused'....not quite the same; not searchin' for a clean washcloth and a cig as quickly, when I get through with the 'Domino's' rag, no - lookin' for some Pepto and a quiet corner in which to puke...

I'm not quite sure which is worse...Eating the "new and improved" Domino's pizza or getting some nasty lovin.  You feel unclean and leprous after doing either and the chance you catch ill is at least 75% LOLDead

Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

- Mark Twain

Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2010 at 8:55pm
I hate the way that focus group gets all excited when they see a tomato field. Yes people, tomatoes come from the ground - not a can.   
Williams View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Williams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2010 at 9:46pm
Originally posted by Tiz Tiz wrote:

I hate the way that focus group gets all excited when they see a tomato field. Yes people, tomatoes come from the ground - not a can.   

Im guessing the people who get excited over seeing a tomato field must be retarded because they didnt know tomatos came from the fields.(which they shud of known) LOL
133 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 133 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2011 at 12:47am
Bill Maher made a joke saying that Dominos needs to change its name to Pizza Of Last Resort. LOL
Brandon

my weight only stirs the ground
Hezadancer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hezadancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2011 at 3:57am
They're coming off as way desperate now. YOU CAN'T HATE ON US WE'RE PROVING YOU WRONG SOOOO MUCH. Omg Dominos find a new angle already. You have beat this dead horse long enough.
It's ok, I'm in marketing!
TeamEdward1976 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TeamEdward1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2011 at 8:06am
These new commercials make me miss the noid and Bad Andy everyday!
Julie
EventHorizon View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EventHorizon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2011 at 5:26pm
What's amazing to me about these chain pizza place commercials is how awful the pizza looks in them.  I thought commercials were supposed to do a great job making the food look better than it actually does, but the pizza in Domino's and Pizza Hut and Papa John's commercials all look inedible.
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2011 at 7:17pm
Originally posted by Hezadancer Hezadancer wrote:

Omg Dominos find a new angle already. You have beat this dead horse long enough.

Hey, that's a good idea. Domino's can drive the focus group out to a hog farm to show where their sausage & ham comes from.
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2011 at 7:18pm

Omg Dominos find a new angle already. You have beat this dead horse long enough.

Hey, that's a good idea. Domino's can drive the focus group out to a hog farm to show where their sausage & ham comes from.

LOL
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Williams View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Williams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2011 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

LOL
Oh wow that is a good idea,Scare the hell out of the damn focus group.btw why the f**k did it show the limo w/ blacked out windows its confusing
LilRebelChick View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilRebelChick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2011 at 9:39pm

Lol, now they're stalking us with tomato growers! I hate Domino's Pizza. Their cheese taste so fake. There's more flavor in a boiled shoe. Dead
Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2011 at 10:24pm
Here's their latest... This "Jess" chick is just hideous. Dead

NJtoTX View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJtoTX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2011 at 12:54am
I may just try some Dominoes after boycotting them for years over their anti-abortion efforts. Jess Hreniuk, in the new ads, is a woman from NJ who is engaged to another woman. She has a Facebook page  created to appreciate her and raise awareness for more gays in the media.
Obie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Obie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2011 at 1:06am
Hmm...OK, but why not mention that in the ad, instead of just in 'social media'? The TV ad just looks like they put some random employees name in Times Square for no reason. Wouldn't it create more 'awareness' if the larger (TV) audience got the message?
purrpickle View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purrpickle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2011 at 2:12am
Originally posted by NJtoTX NJtoTX wrote:

I may just try some Dominoes after boycotting them for years over their anti-abortion efforts. Jess Hreniuk, in the new ads, is a woman from NJ who is engaged to another woman. She has a Facebook page  created to appreciate her and raise awareness for more gays in the media.

I thought Jess was the Dominos worker? Appreciate her? So this commercial where she's the employee isn't the only thing in media she's doing? *so confused*
Your friendly neighborhood pickle thief with the heart of a kitten. :}
Obie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Obie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2011 at 7:37am
Yes, she is the Domino's employee, and she's gay. Apparently, the acknowledgement of her in the ad campaign is the company's way of supporting/'raising awareness for'/her, her lifestyle, etc.
But, again, if you just watched the TV ad, you wouldn't know anything about the focus of the Facebook campaign.
calzonesays View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote calzonesays Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2011 at 11:11am
The media really seems to be pushing this "pro-gay" agenda pretty hard.  Mot gonna say much else about that because I don't really want to open Pandora's Box in this discussion. 

the commercials...

The Dominos commercials annoy the hell out of me, especially the old "focus group" commercials where they turned all their skeptics into believers.  Yeah im sure that new and improved sauce is really blowing people away, still tastes like cardboard to me.
Obie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Obie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2011 at 6:12pm
Well, I think if some of these campaigns would move away from just calling it 'awareness'...we're all 'aware' that there's a 'gay community' now, it's not 1983...and instead, make it about specifically about anti-bullying efforts, instead of some weird,self-congratulatory campaign of  'Look how tolerant and inclusive we are, we made a TV ad where we didn't even mention what(or who) we're being tolerant and inclusive of!'
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic