Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: The Message Board :: Commercials You Hate !!!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Endurance auto repair insurance commercial

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Endurance auto repair insurance commercial
    Posted: 08 Aug 2015 at 2:26am
Been seeing this awful load of crap around here a lot lately.

An ad for Endurance. Some kind of auto repair insurance policy.

It "stars" this hideous silicone twit named Courtney Hansen, who looks like a walking reconstruction experiment.

Some of it (aside from the boob job) gone somewhat awry....

Yeah, we all hate to pay for car repairs, but I doubt she ever spent money on anything like that, because from the looks of it, she's spent every dime she ever had on plastic surgery. 

I wonder of there's any part of her that hasn't been snipped, altered, stretched, shortened or inflated. 

And her eyeballs don't appear to be looking in the same direction either.

My guess is, that if you buy a new car then purchase one of their policies and pay premiums for several years, by the time you do file a claim for a repair bill, you'll have spent more on their premiums, than what you would have spent just paying the mechanic.

Who the hell is this Courtney Hansen anyway?

Am I supposed to recognize her or something?

I don't care enough to Google her.

Great news guys.... With the Air Hawk, flat balls are no longer a problem!!!
Sponsored Links

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2015 at 2:49am
Please lady be quiet!

I hate how cockeyed her head looks, everything about her is fake fake fake and that turns me OFF!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2015 at 2:59am
Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

Please lady be quiet!

I hate how cockeyed her head looks, everything about her is fake fake fake and that turns me OFF!

Fake spokestwit = fake product AFAIC.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2015 at 8:20pm
I was bitching about an ad I got through the mail for this type of service.

Many people are driving older cars. Do I want an extended warranty?  No!

You best be prepared to pay for it or stop driving. I would hate to see the sh*t you have to go through just to get the mechanic paid, with this service.

Same thing with home warranties, it's good to have it in the contract but it's usually only for a year.
I can't complain but sometimes I still do.
Darthhillbilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2015 at 9:55pm
I'd like to know what the claim to payout ratio is from this company, because things like clutches and fuel pumps are considered perishable parts and on the lower end of the warranty spectrum to begin with. It's been a while since I've read any fine print, but back the last time I bought anything new, clutches were excluded from the manufacturer's 7/70 drivetrain warranty, and only covered for 3 years. I have to imagine this company and others like it would give you one hell of a run-around when you file a claim on parts like these.

Oh, and karate mom is a better actor than lil Miss 6-pack-and-dimmer-switch.

♪"Oh, the casting calls get purdier at closin' time..."♪
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2015 at 2:24am
I always wonder if any of the "actors/actresses" they hire for these kinds of ads ever think twice about whether or not the service they're shilling for is legit or if they're talking people into a ripoff.

Or if they even care one way or the other.

I tend to think not. 

Just more whores desperate to get their faces on TV & advance their "careers".

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2015 at 2:26am
Originally posted by Darthhillbilly Darthhillbilly wrote:

♪"Oh, the casting calls get purdier at closin' time..."♪

Sounds like the makings of a David Allan Coe song.

i8acannibal View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2015 at 2:45am
She reminds me of Caitlyn Jenner. SickDead
Say something clever here...

No, I'm too lazy. Imagine it yourself.
videotapeguy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote videotapeguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2015 at 4:56pm
The people in the commercial can still buy all that crap if they save like $100000000 by getting the parts from a junkyard and doing it themselves.

Or at least not taking it to the dealer, where they'll tell you that you also need an induction flush, a coolant flush, a power steering flush, and a brake flush.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2015 at 5:24pm

Apparently, the woman grew up in the world of car racing, and has written a book about car repair. She also co-hosted the TV show Overhaulin', along with a few other car-related types of shows.

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote videotapeguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2015 at 6:11pm
Last time I checked my head, I thought that "endurance" meant that it could go and go without needing parts.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2015 at 6:11pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Apparently, the woman grew up in the world of car racing, and has written a book about car repair. She also co-hosted the TV show Overhaulin', along with a few other car-related types of shows.

Maybe therein lies the possible reason for all the plastic surgery.

Maybe she was working on a car one day when she dropped a wrench into the fan while the motor was being revved & it flew back & hit her in the face.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2015 at 6:15pm
Originally posted by videotapeguy videotapeguy wrote:

Last time I checked my head, I thought that "endurance" meant that it could go and go without needing parts.

In this case, it relates to how long you will endure making those monthly premium payments before it occurs to you that you've flushed a sh*t load of money down the crapper.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2015 at 6:15pm
^LOL

Linda Vaughn was a big sex symbol/gear head type woman too.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote videotapeguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2015 at 6:20pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Originally posted by videotapeguy videotapeguy wrote:

In this case, it relates to how long you will endure making those monthly premium payments before it occurs to you that you've flushed a sh*t load of money down the crapper.

Kinda like a/an induction/coolant/power steering/brake flush at a dealership. Except those have a double meaning of "flush."
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2015 at 6:26pm
Linda's blimps are probably hanging kinda low these days.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2015 at 6:45pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

^LOL

Linda Vaughn was a big sex symbol/gear head type woman too.

And then there's this little tart...

Megan Clementi.

Former Miss Florida, former Orlando Magic dancer, UCF electrical engineering graduate & current co star of the locally produced PBS show Muscle Car Workout.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2015 at 6:54pm
Mmmmmm!  Evil Smile

There is a lot of hot women in the motorsports world.

Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2015 at 7:54pm
So if your car's transmission is starting to slip, why can't you switch to Liberty Mutual and ram your car into a tree. They'll give you a newer vehicle.LOLWink

I've seen these ads before but never looked into them. Putting 'endurance reviews' into a Google search, I'm seeing good reviews.
Their website shows  Good/Better/Best coverage plans and after clicking on the plan's coverage details, be prepared for small print overload.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2015 at 8:26pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Mmmmmm!  Evil Smile

There is a lot of hot women in the motorsports world.

Yep.

Hot women attract male fans like flowers attract bees & honey attracts bears.

Add cold beer into the mix & we're eatin outta their hands.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2015 at 8:28pm
Originally posted by Tiz Tiz wrote:

So if your car's transmission is starting to slip, why can't you switch to Liberty Mutual and ram your car into a tree. They'll give you a newer vehicle.LOLWink

Now that's thinkin!!!!

Darthhillbilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2015 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by Tiz Tiz wrote:

Clap
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic