Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: The Message Board :: Commercials You Hate !!!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DrainWig-sneaky snake hair catcher (video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DrainWig-sneaky snake hair catcher (video)
    Posted: 15 Sep 2015 at 7:52pm
I'm surprised this hasn't shown up on the forum.

Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2015 at 11:43pm

Why does Dad get stuck cleaning out his wife's/daughters' hairballs?

stan319 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stan319 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2015 at 11:52am
If there is a dad ?
I wonder if that is a real family ( after all, this is TV ).
Probably at least 3 of them have kids of their own but still clog up the drains at home.
usmaak View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usmaak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2015 at 1:28pm
Totally unrealistic.  It's just me and my wife, and I'm bald.  You should see the size of the hairballs that I pull out of the drain after a couple of weeks.  We joke around and say that I could build a new wife every couple of weeks.  Six women/girls with full heads of hair?  Yea, right.

This thing is amateur hour at best.

And what's up with the wind tunnel effect when they show the slow motion of all of the women/girls standing there?  Is it to highlight that they have hair? LOL
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2015 at 3:01pm

Not a bad idea, in theory.   But I wonder how much long hair actually makes it through the typical drain cover.   Seems like the usual drain cover would prevent most of it from getting through.

i8acannibal View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2015 at 9:47pm
It just looks like ball chain with a couple of bobbles attached to it. You can get 2+ feet of this stuff for around a buck.

'In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus to contribute something to solving overpopulation' - Deutsche Presse Agentur Prince Philiip (1988)
Erick Cartman View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erick Cartman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2015 at 11:19pm
LOL. Are they kidding me? Drain Wig is just "the snake" that is found for free in Drano packs! How gullible do they think America really is?
cheesenado View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheesenado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2015 at 3:29am
Anyone who is losing THAT much hair has bigger problems than a clogged drain. Stern Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic