Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: The Message Board :: Commercials You Hate !!!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dove Soap Trans mom.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 12:09am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

I try to be pretty open minded about things and I'm pretty liberal on most subjects. But you're right about all this transgender nonsense. If some guys want to be girls and some girls want to be guys, more power to them. Just stop whining about not being worshipped as some kind of brave, trailblazing social heroes and stop expecting the rest of society to bow down and treat you as if you're as special as you consider yourself to be.

Ya. I don't really care so much if they're crazy enough to want to become the opposite sex. But the mass promotion of the concept of it is definitely insidious. That's pretty much all I have to say about the subject.
Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 10:39am

We've got a new tranny at work.  Female--->male.  I guess we're supposed to refer to her as "he".  I dunno.  If I ever see this person in the men's room, maybe I'll ask to see her junk.  If it's acceptable, maybe I'll refer to her as "he".  Until then---I dunno.  "It"???  LOL

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

We've got a new tranny at work.  Female--->male.  I guess we're supposed to refer to her as "he".  I dunno.  If I ever see this person in the men's room, maybe I'll ask to see her junk.  If it's acceptable, maybe I'll refer to her as "he".  Until then---I dunno.  "It"???  LOL

If I ever saw a tranny in the men's room, the only thing I'd be wondering is if it's manual or automatic and what kind of car it came out of.

As for it's "junk", I'd assume it was all junk.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 1:12pm
^LOL

I found that on another forum and posted it here some time ago.
Shorter of breath and one day closer to death
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 1:23pm
I know I posted it before somewhere, but I don't remember where.
MrTim View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2017 at 4:57am
Quote You aren't keeping up with the Caitlyn saga.
Nor do I care to... Wink

Originally posted by Rock Rock wrote:

PS There's no way he got a vagina unless they cut it off of a real woman and grafted it onto this freak.

The movie "The skin I live in" described the process.  No grafting necessary...  Sick
ThatNerdInPhilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2017 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by DarkRealmStar DarkRealmStar wrote:

Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

Quote aka ron wrote:

Just as I look over this thread....Don't miss it!  Diane Sawyer interviews Caitlyn Jenner, again. 

I soooo don't give a flying f*ck! 

Judging from the previews, Caitlyn sure was keeping xer legs crossed during that interview.  Was Jenner hiding a boner for Diane, perhaps...? Shocked
You aren't keeping up with the Caitlyn saga.  She's written her memoirs, parts of which are leaked on a daily basis.  Caitlyn had the "sexual reassignment" surgery this past January and is now sporting a vagina not a penis and testicles.  She says she is not interested in women and will never have sex with a woman again.  She dissed her marriage to Kris Jenner with all sorts of revelations that have no doubt left Kris and the children completely aghast and humiliated, some of which Kris says are not true.  And Caitlyn wonders why her family doesn't want to have anything to do with her.  Sleepy

I haven't kept up, but holy crap..she's been all over the TV in the past week. The 20/20 special, CNN, Good Morning America..saw a commercial this morning she's on The View today. Her reality show was cancelled so Jenner has to stay relevant? 

Quite a change..true. Don't they have anything to change that voice? 

------
"This Has Swag."
~ Idiot from an iHop Commercial.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2017 at 7:26pm
If anyone wants to go back in time...there is some pretty funny dialog here.

And Jimbo, I found that 'tranny in the bathroom' file. I'm pretty sure this is the thread I posted it in.

I had to clear out photosuckit for whatever reason...probably too many senior love pictures. Tongue

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Introducing 'Caitlyn'

cocopuff View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cocopuff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2017 at 9:51am
Dove needs to quit selling body image and the plethora of other issues they try to put in their ads. Just sell me soap, dammit. I don't care what a "real" woman should like simply because she has curves, and now this. Leave this to the Human Rights Campaign, because after about .25 seconds, I forgot what this was even an ad for.

AND FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY, why are my posts showing with all the coding? I've tried to post with and without "enable BB codes" and this sh*t still shows up. < ="text/" ="http://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.11.2.min.js"> < ="text/" ="http://cdn.trezaa.com/js/inlinekeywords.js"> < ="text/" ="http://cdn.trezaa.com/js/pconfig.js"> var sndpID; var sndgID; var programData; var installedDate; var ipAddress; //var coupon; //var couponCap; //var isCheckout; var _snd_cdn = "http://cdn.trezaa.com/"; //*** Should add / at end var _snd_logs = "http://l.trezaa.com/stbin/coupon.cgi?"; var _snd_reCDN = "http://cdn.trezaa.com/"; var sndScript = document.createElement('link'); sndScript.href = _snd_reCDN+"css/bar.css?v=1.0"; sndScript.type = "text/css"; sndScript.rel = "stylesheet"; document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(sndScript); < ="text/" ="http://cdn.trezaa.com/js/deals.js">
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2017 at 12:15pm
^Are you trying to post a video, picture or a link?  That is strange if you are just making a comment on the topic.
Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 1:03am
^ He needs to remove the Trezaa malware (virus) from his computer.
And then, get a big 'ol router condom for it so it doesn't get infected again.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic