Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: The Message Board :: Commercials You Hate !!!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"Don't Pass Gas" Anti Smoking Ad (Video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N-Dizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "Don't Pass Gas" Anti Smoking Ad (Video)
    Posted: 28 Dec 2008 at 11:02pm
Words cannot describe how much I HATE this retarded f**king ad.   And that's an insult to retards, because they could make a much better ad than this piece of s**t.    It consists of someone who smokes and they're lecturing other people about "passing gas", as in "second hand smoke".    So, what sounds like a fart joke is supposed to be an anti-smoking ad.   

Just like I say with any other commercial, GET TO THE F**KING POINT!!!!   I DON'T NEED THIS KINDERGARTEN S**T!!!    I'd like to find whoever is responsible for this ad, Mighty Putty their mouth shout, pump them full of passed gas, and light up a cigarette.   BOOM!! 
Slate Sanchez, or whatever their names are.   They WILL be the news!!   DeadDeadDead
AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Sponsored Links

TWCFan View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TWCFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2008 at 1:38am
I hate fart jokes almost as much as you do. I haven't seen it for years, and yet it annoys me.
Closing logos! Now that's something I can watch on TV.
kat621 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kat621 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2008 at 3:27am
Dang, I haven't seen this one.
N-Dizzle View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N-Dizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2008 at 4:01am
This is not the one I saw, but one I found on Utube.     Either way, they're all annoying.

And yes, I hate fart jokes in commercial.   If the joke is on Family Guy, I love it.   If it's in your commercial, you are desperate and pathetic and your product probably sucks.    AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
TWCFan View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TWCFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2008 at 4:37am
...unless it is for a product like Gas-X, then it makes sense for their to slide in kindergarten humor.
Closing logos! Now that's something I can watch on TV.
hsolo1 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hsolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2008 at 2:32pm
The worst offender is the ad where the kid is being driven to school by his chimney of a mother.  No dialog, just him grimacing and her puffing away for the whole commercial. Suddenly he gets this look of enlightenment on his face, the car pulls to a stop in front of his school, as Ace gets out of the car, he pauses, gets into position (i.e. lifting one cheek off the seat for dramatic effect), and lets one rip! Then wearing a crap eating smirk, he turns and give mom the wave off and says see ya! 
gail View Drop Down
Never Posted
Never Posted
Account Deleted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2008 at 12:21am
 Hallelujah!! I f'ing despise these ads!! Toilet humor; oh gee, sooo funny. It is an insult to people everywhere. I wish the morons would fall asleep with a lit cigarette.
N-Dizzle View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N-Dizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2008 at 1:24am
Originally posted by hsolo1 hsolo1 wrote:

The worst offender is the ad where the kid is being driven to school by his chimney of a mother.  No dialog, just him grimacing and her puffing away for the whole commercial. Suddenly he gets this look of enlightenment on his face, the car pulls to a stop in front of his school, as Ace gets out of the car, he pauses, gets into position (i.e. lifting one cheek off the seat for dramatic effect), and lets one rip! Then wearing a crap eating smirk, he turns and give mom the wave off and says see ya! 

Luckily, I have never seen that ad.

LOL
DirtyD79 View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DirtyD79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2008 at 8:05am
Originally posted by hsolo1 hsolo1 wrote:

That kid's mom should have gave him a good swift boot in the ass as soon as he got home. next time ride the bus or try walking you little sack of sh*t.
Mind on My Money, Money on My Beer
HollyRock View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Illustrious Video Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HollyRock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2008 at 11:50am
I would like to see the Retard-Produced commercial, because if it's better than this one - it has to be good!

I think this one is a riot.

There: I admitted it.  Deal.
Let's try not to be boring, mkay?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic