Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Disney On Ice Frozen

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Disney On Ice Frozen
    Posted: 21 Oct 2014 at 1:50am

Here in Baltimore we are being bombarded with a commercial for Disney On Ice. Nothing against Mickey and company. But, that damn Frozen song Let It Go or whatever the f it's called is worthy of an instrument of cruel torture. Hey we should use it overseas to make the enemy talk. Can't find the commercial but this video gives you an idea. Make it stop please!
I approve this message.
Sponsored Links

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2014 at 2:15am
"Let It Go" has to be the most overplayed Disney song of this decade! More than "Be Our Guest" "Under The Sea" and "Circle of Life" combined!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Snesgamer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snesgamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2014 at 2:42am
Frozen is actually a good movie. But it's hard to think of it without also thinking of "Let it Go" and the feminazis who want to make it out as the best Disney movie since forever.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2014 at 3:29am

That singing is horrible!  I hate that screaming style.

zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2014 at 4:49am
Before you know it That Frozen song will make it's way on worst sh*tty songs of all time.
I approve this message.
Sandra View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive
Donathan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2014 at 10:00am
How the hell is Frozen still wildly popular? The movie was released almost a year ago. Even Up wasn't wildly popular so long after its release.... You would think that Frozen would have been in the "Has been" mentality by now.
aleen View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aleen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2014 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by Sandra Sandra wrote:

How the hell is Frozen still wildly popular? The movie was released almost a year ago. Even Up wasn't wildly popular so long after its release.... You would think that Frozen would have been in the "Has been" mentality by now.

While I personally detest everything Disney, I think their marketing strategies are quite brilliant.  They somehow streeeeeeeetch the popularity of their crappy movies over a longer period of time than most.  This stupid song seems to have been released several months after the movie, hence stretching out its shelf life.

And they seem to deliberately create certain frenzies.  Both my niece and nephew want to be Frozen characters for Halloween this year, so I decided to visit the Disney store about two weeks ago.  There were absolutely no Frozen Halloween costumes, but we did get a somewhat stressed-out-but-Disney-perky employee telling us that they'd be "coming soon."  Clearly parents have been on the warpath about this.

And people fall for this crap hook, line and sinker over and over again.  Mr. Aleen gets annoyed at me when I say that the human race is not a bright species, but I think there is something to my theory.....
"Did somebody say 'muffins?'" Hazel from the Magic Bullet infomercial
Zach6848 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zach6848 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2014 at 10:49pm
I'm so tired of the Disney/Pixar viral bullsh*t. I still have to hear this caterwauling theme-tune whenever I go to the corner store to pick up a few things. 
zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2014 at 11:39pm
Originally posted by Zach6848 Zach6848 wrote:

I'm so tired of the Disney/Pixar viral bullsh*t. I still have to hear this caterwauling theme-tune whenever I go to the corner store to pick up a few things. 
As I've said earlier this Pixer bs and especially Let It Go/Frozen are great weapons against the terrorists.
I approve this message.
Bryan View Drop Down
Spammer to be deleted
Spammer to be deleted

Donathan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2014 at 12:17am
Is Let It Go the godawful song where they sing" Do you wanna build a snowman?" In a horribly saccharine, sickingly sweet voice? Uh, that was so damn annoying.
Snesgamer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snesgamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2014 at 1:09am
Originally posted by Bryan Bryan wrote:

Is Let It Go the godawful song where they sing" Do you wanna build a snowman?" In a horribly saccharine, sickingly sweet voice? Uh, that was so damn annoying.

No, although that one's a godawful one as well.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic