Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: The Message Board :: Commercials You Hate !!!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DirecTV- Locker Room (video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DirecTV- Locker Room (video)
    Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 6:15pm
I can't tell you how much this 'ghetto chick' approach offends me!  Let's see how things are going for AT&T.

AT&T Loses Subscribers in Sign It’s Not Keeping Up With Verizon

(Bloomberg) -- AT&T Inc. suffered its worst stock decline in more than 16 years after posting a surprise loss of subscribers last quarter, sparking fears for investors a day after archrival Verizon Communications Inc. registered strong results.

The stock fell 8.1 percent, marking the biggest single-day decline since July 2002. Third-quarter profit amounted to 90 cents a share, excluding some items, missing analysts’ estimates of 94 cents.

AT&T, which was coming off five straight quarters of wireless customer gains, was hit hard by dwindling tablet subscriptions. The devices have become less popular, and many consumers don’t see a need to keep paying monthly connection fees for them. With the rise of online video services like Netflix and Amazon, AT&T also has seen a troubling erosion of its pay-TV customer base.

I can't complain but sometimes I still do.
Sponsored Links

Dejoh View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dejoh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2018 at 12:22am
So nice of At&T including at least one token white guy in this commercial.  or dat be racist.
There's a sucker born every minute.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic