Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Deadpool 'Gentlemen, Touch Yourself Tonight' (vid)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Deadpool 'Gentlemen, Touch Yourself Tonight' (vid)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Deadpool 'Gentlemen, Touch Yourself Tonight' (vid)
    Posted: 02 Feb 2016 at 12:15am
ConfusedI'm thinkin' these are new days.
I heard this advice from a doctor behind closed doors, long ago - and that's how it was done.
Now we have the KomiCon Kiddy Krowd suddenly realizing not only did they forget 'shaving' and 'first dates' (along with higher education), but now it takes cartoons to tell them to check their nuts - but I guess better where it is easier to relate, rather than on 'Jeopardy'.

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2016 at 5:40am
I guess this appeals to the hipster pan sexual nerd kids out there. " It's OK to fondle your nuts, it's OK to let Father Menopace and Lance Cocoplat the clown to grab-n-go it may just save your life and bring out the estrogen inside you." Today this nerd effeminate ninja whatever tomorrow a full broadway musical starring Peter Pansy from that Geico commercial.
I approve this message.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2016 at 7:45am
LOL
What a nutty commercial.
LiberryGirl View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiberryGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2016 at 6:31pm
Are they for real? What a terrible commercial.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2016 at 6:45pm
I would want my face covered if I was talking about rubbing my nuts too.
zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2016 at 11:43pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

LOL
What a nutty commercial.
This commercial sucks! Angry
I approve this message.
A Millennial View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Millennial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2016 at 8:54pm
Ryan Reynolds made this video for a U.K. testicular cancer charity called Ballboys , because Deadpool character had cancer himself. I think they were trying to spread awareness to fan boys or reach as many demographics as possible with a movie tie-in.
I am part of the target audience....and I hate it.
Darthhillbilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2016 at 10:27am
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

I would want my face covered if I was talking about rubbing my nuts too.

So many ways to play with that comment, none of them "family friendly".

LOL
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2016 at 6:50pm
^LOL

Be nice.

I just saw the promo for the dumbass movie. That leather suit has got to be hot as hell!

Anyone? Anyone?

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2016 at 12:10am
*I* want to see them make a PSA for nut-rot using the Divinyls little hit for background music and some rather graphical examples of how to touch what where.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic