Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DAILY CHECK-IN --Keep on top!!! :-)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2022 at 5:22am
^^^ Yes, that is correct. ^^^

Sponsored Links

Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2022 at 12:03pm
03-21-22 {or "2022 21 Mar.", or even "March 21, Twenty-Twisted Sticks if you prefer)}.
Just making my daily check-in from Fresno CA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) have but one bunghole...er...uh...I only have a sodding Singular update to my website today..it is an update to my Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A container of Golf Pro in a Bottle dessicated and rattling around in the bottom of some asshaberdasher's golf bag, having been used only once? The bloated, stinky, and somewhat fungused body of an albatross in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid sodding dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

These are my "Fotos del Día".

(Top): A float for the now-defunct Manray; at the Gay Pride Parade (also called, "The F46 March" by some) in 2001 or 2002 just east of downtown Seattle WA. USA. This bar closed in late-2007 to make room for a new condominium development.

(Center): Me at the same bar.
This photograph was taken in the summer of 1997 or perhaps 1998.

(Bottom): Me at the same bar again.
This photograph was taken in late-June 2001 - I can tell by the colored beads around my neck that it was Gay Pride Day - June 24 to be exact.

It's no big secret that I'm a "homosexicle" (from the movie "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry"), so I have no compunction about saying that the Manray was a queer bar and that I'm a F46607.

I have one minor update to my other website (called, "Happy DronerDaze) today. It is an update to my VOTD (Video OThe Day) web page with a random drone video (of the ~5,000 that I've made over the years).

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic