Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DAILY CHECK-IN --Keep on top!!! :-)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DAILY CHECK-IN --Keep on top!!! :-)
    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 at 9:06am
This thread is to post your daily check-in -- what are your plans for the day; if you have a website, post the updates to that site as well.
This was a very popular thread on a forum that I used to be on (which went offline ten or so years ago).

Let's get this show on the road:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12-19-21 {or "2021 19 Dec.", or even "December 19, Twenty-Twisted Stick-Stick" if you prefer)}.
Just making my daily check-in from Fresno CA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but four bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding quartet of updates for my website today"...the first is a new eval. of the Creative 3D Visualisation Lamp (Pot Leaf), the next two concern my having performed multiple spectrographic analyses & recording spectrographic data files of its LEDs, and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A commode clogged and overflowing because some total true-blue asshaberdasher stuffed two full rolls of assiton assimilators into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the plunger? A chair soaked with micturition (pee) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent whizzer? The bloated, very stinky, and somewhat fungused body of an albatross in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA, WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! It's a new picture you silly goose!!! 

I also plan on making one or more flights of my drone -- weather permitting of course.

This is the drone that I'll be flying. It is a Holy Stone HS470 Brushless 4K Drone w/ Gimbal -- though the gimbal has petered out.

This is the Creative 3D Visualisation Lamp (Pot Leaf).

And this is my "Foto del Día".

She's dispensing gravy from a urinal.
A frickin URINAL for Christ fv¢k¡ñg sakes!!! 

I have trips planned for my {now usual} morgenspaziergang (morning walk), nachmittagsspaziergang (afternoon walk), and abends spaziergang (evening walk) today.

Sponsored Links

Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2021 at 4:26pm
12-20-21 {or "2021 20 Dec.", or even "December 20, Twenty-Twisted Stick-Stick" if you prefer)}.
Just making my daily check-in from Fresno CA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but one bunghole...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding Cingular update for my website today...it is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with a new picture

I also plan on making one or more flights of my drone -- weather permitting of course.

This is the drone that I'll be flying. It is a Holy Stone HS470 Brushless 4K Drone w/ Gimbal -- though the gimbal has gone to pot.

And these are my "Foto del Día".

Found taped to the wall above the water closet (commode) in a hair salon in Seattle WA. USA sometime in 2000 or 2001.
Note the misuse of quotation marks. 

Seen above the urinals in the men's room at a bar just east downtown Seattle in mid-2003; I left and then returned a short time later with a camera to document this. 

I didn't realise that using the "uranator" {note sp.} as a sit-down toilet was an issue with adults -- the last time I knew about something like this occurring was when I was in third grade at Gastineau Elementary School in Juneau AK. USA in 1973 or so; some kid dropped a stool in the pisser in the boy's room by the north entrance.

What in the name of Davy Jones' locker is a "URANATOR" anyway?
Also note the misspelling of the word "PLEASE".

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2021 at 4:47pm

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2021 at 5:05pm
My, what a big and interesting world it is out there.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2021 at 1:03pm
12-21-21 {or "2021 21 Dec.", or even "December 21, Twenty-Twisted Stick-Stick" if you prefer)}.
Just making my daily check-in from Fresno CA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but one bunghole...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding Cingular update for my website today...it is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with a new picture

I'll be flying a Holy Stone HS470 Brushless 4K Drone w/ Gimbal -- though the gimbal has gone to pot.

These are my "Fotos del Día".

Screen dumps from the Commodore 64 video game demo "Uri-Not++" that I wrote in 1993.
Somebody on the Commercials I Hate BBS saw these pics and suggested that I write a video game called, "Las Vegas Pee Gamble" where your objective is to uranate before the whizzer flushes by itself, subsequently splashing your pants legs & shoes with pee.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2021 at 1:41pm
Christmas Eve eve (12-23-21) {or "2021 23 Dec.", or even "December 23, Twenty-Twisted Stick-Stick" if you prefer)}.
Just making my daily check-in from Fresno CA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but one bunghole...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding single update for my website today...it is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with a new picture

I'll be flying a Holy Stone HS470 Brushless 4K Drone w/ Gimbal -- though the gimbal has gone to pot.

A "Garbage Pale Kids" card from the 1970s, and a more modern one
The upper one shows a character named "John John", and the lower one shows a character named "Harry Potty".

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2021 at 3:37am
Christmas Day (12-25-21) {or "2021 25 Dec.", or even "December 25, Twenty-Twisted Stick-Stick" if you prefer)}.
Just making my daily check-in from Fresno CA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but one bunghole...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding single update for my website today...What else could it be? A commode clogged and overflowing because some total true-blue asshaberdasher stuffed two full rolls of assiton assimilators into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the plunger? A chair soaked with micturition (pee) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent whizzer? The bloated, very stinky, and somewhat fungused body of a goose in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA, WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! It's a new picture you silly goose!!! 

(I didn't get to fly at all yesterday because it rained all day)

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM The LED (and Laser) Museum!!!

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2021 at 5:44am
The fonts used are too harsh for my eyes. I'll just look at the right column of the forum page to see if you post each day... 
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2021 at 8:06am
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

The fonts used are too harsh for my eyes. I'll just look at the right column of the forum page to see if you post each day... 

Sorry about that...try this font:

Boxing Day (12-26-21) {or "2021 26 Dec.", or even "December 26, Twenty-Twisted Stick-Stick" if you prefer)}.
Just making my daily check-in from Fresno CA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but one bunghole...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding single update for my website today...What else could it be? A commode clogged and overflowing because some total true-blue asshaberdasher stuffed two full rolls of assiton assimilators into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the plunger? A chair soaked with micturition (poddy) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent whizzer? The bloated, very stinky, and somewhat fungused body of a turkey in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA, WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! It's a new picture you silly goose!!! 

This is my "Foto del Día".

Happy Boxing Day to all Canadian visitors to this fine website! 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2021 at 3:49pm
12-27-21 {or "2021 27 Dec.", or even "December 27=, Twenty-Twisted Stick-Stick" if you prefer)}.
Just making my daily check-in from Fresno CA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a pair of updates for my website today...the first is a new evaluation of the USB Glow Lighter/Fidget Spinner, and the second is, well what else could it be? A commode clogged and overflowing because some total true-blue asshaberdasher stuffed two full rolls of assiton assimilators into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the plunger? A chair soaked with micturition (pee) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent whizzer? The bloated, very stinky, and somewhat fungused body of a turkey in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA, WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! It's a new picture you silly goose!!! 

This is my USB Glow Lighter/Fidget Spinner.

And these are my "Fotos del Día".

A poodle puppy that my landlady got for her son.
The little girl's name is Abby.
I have to pee the dog several times daily until she's housebusted.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2021 at 5:00pm
12-28-21 {or "2021 28 Dec.", or even "December 28, Twenty-Twisted Stick-Stick" if you prefer)}.
Just making my daily check-in from Fresno CA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a pair of updates for my website today...the first is an update to my USB Glow Lighter/Fidget Spinner's eval. stating how many "lights" I can get from a battery charge , and the second is, well what else could it be? A commode clogged and overflowing because some total true-blue asshaberdasher stuffed two full rolls of assiton assimilators into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the plunger? A chair soaked with micturition (pee) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent whizzer? The bloated, very stinky, and somewhat fungused body of a wharf rat in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead rodent is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA, WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! It's a new picture you silly goose!!! 

I'll be flying a Contixo F24 5G 1080p Brushless Foldable Drone.

She's dispensing gravy from a urinal.
A frickin URINAL for Christ fv¢k¡ñg sakes!!! 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2021 at 1:57pm
12-30-21 {or "2021 30 Dec.", or even "December 30, Twenty-Twisted Stick-Stick" if you prefer)}.
Just making my daily check-in from Fresno CA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates for my website today...the first is a new quasi-informational web page for the Lt. Sulu Posable Doll and the second is, well what else could it be? A commode clogged and overflowing because some total true-blue asshaberdasher stuffed two full rolls of assiton assimilators into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the plunger? A chair soaked with micturition (pee) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent whizzer? The bloated, very stinky, and somewhat fungused body of a pigeon in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA, WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! It's a new picture you silly goose!!! 

This is my Lt. Sulu Posable Doll.

This shower curtain is supposed to have religious sayings on it, but here it appears to be displaying a rather naughty word. 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2021 at 8:40pm
12-31-21 {or "2021 31 Dec.", or even "December 31, Twenty-Twisted Stick-Stick" if you prefer)}.
Just making my daily check-in from Fresno CA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but one bunghole...er...uh...I mean I only have a Cingular update for my website today...it is...well what else could it be? A commode clogged and overflowing because some total true-blue asshaberdasher stuffed two full rolls of assiton assimilators into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the plunger? A chair soaked with micturition (pee) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent whizzer? The bloated, very stinky, and somewhat fungused body of a pigeon in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA, WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! It's a new picture you silly goose!!! 

My cellular telephone displaying New Years Day 2010's date as "December 32, 2009". :-O
Talk about the "Y2K bug"...maybe this is an example of the "Y2K10 bug" -- hahaha!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2022!!!
from The LED (and Laser) Museum!!!

Just pray that you didn't have too much champagne (or any other libation for that matter!!!) and wake up in the morning curled up around a toilet bowl -- flushed or unflushed!!! 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2022 at 3:07pm
02-02-22 {or "2022 02 Jan.", or even "January 02, Twenty-Twisted Sticks if you prefer)}.
Just making my daily check-in from Fresno CA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates for my website today...the first is a new evaluation of the HJ008-2 2 LEDs Light Set, and the second is...well what else could it be? A commode clogged and overflowing because some total true-blue asshaberdasher stuffed two full rolls of assiton assimilators into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the plunger? A chair soaked with micturition (pee) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent whizzer? The bloated, very stinky, and somewhat fungused body of a squirrel in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead rodent is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA, WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! It's a new picture you silly goose!!! 

This is my HJ008-2 2 LEDs Light Set.

There was a horrible massacre that took place on 10-03-21; at least 100 party balloons were brutally murdered following a child's birthday party that took place on previous night.
However, on the morning of 10-04-21, I spotted the sole survivor of this bloodless massacre on our front porch, hiding between my electric wheelchair and a short retaining wall. 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2022 at 3:37pm
01-03-22 {or "2022 03 Jan.", or even "January 03, Twenty-Twisted Sticks if you prefer)}.
Just making my daily check-in from Fresno CA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates for my website today...the first is an update to my USB Glow Lighter/Fidget Spinner stating that the product already appears to be going to pot, and the second is...well what else could it be? A commode clogged and overflowing because some total true-blue asshaberdasher stuffed two full rolls of assiton assimilators into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the plunger? A chair soaked with micturition (pee) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent whizzer? The bloated, very stinky, and somewhat fungused body of a squirrel in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead rodent is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA, WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! It's a new picture you silly goose!!! 

Ahhh, the first day of spring.

The chirping of robins, free daffodils being handed out on every street corner, and the melodious voices of people singing Christmas songs?

I don't know about the rest of the country, but it's never snowed on the first day of spring in downtown Seattle WA. USA before. Our high of 36°F (2.2°C) on 03-21-02 made it the coldest 1st day of spring ever recorded here.

Photograph was taken from my 3rd floor apartment window at 1st Ave. and Pine St. in downtown Seattle where I lived at the time.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2022 at 8:09am
01-04-22 {or "2022 04 Jan.", or even "January 04, Twenty-Twisted Sticks if you prefer)}.
Just making my daily check-in from Fresno CA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but one bunghole...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding Cingular update for my website today...it is...well what else could it be? A commode clogged and overflowing because some total true-blue asshaberdasher stuffed two full rolls of assiton assimilators into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the plunger? A chair soaked with micturition (pee) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent whizzer? The bloated, very stinky, and somewhat fungused body of an eagle in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA, WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! It's a new picture you silly goose!!! 

A smattering of coin-op arcade video game marquees on my wall (I have HAD many more, but nothing to hang them on the wall with -- however since 2018 I no longer have these or any others).
From the top:
Star Trek
Looping
Tempest
Exerion

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2022 at 2:07pm
01-05-22 {or "2022 05 Jan.", or even "January 05, Twenty-Twisted Sticks if you prefer)}.
Just making my daily check-in from Fresno CA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but one bunghole...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding Cingular update for my website today...it is...well what else could it be? A commode clogged and overflowing because some total true-blue asshaberdasher stuffed two full rolls of assiton assimilators into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the plunger? A chair soaked with micturition (pee) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent whizzer? The bloated, very stinky, and somewhat fungused body of a seagull in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA, WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! It's a new picture you silly goose!!! 

(Top): My Commodore 64 computer and a Gorilla green-screen monitor; circa. late-1983.

(Center): The same computer installation as it appeared in early-1984. That funny looking monitor at the top is an RGB monitor from a coin-op arcade video game (a Nintendo game, if I remember correctly); and that brass-colored case under the lamp (with the black handle on it) was the G-80 card cage assembly from a Gremlin/Sega Astro Blaster upright coin-op arcade video game.

(Bottom): The same computer installation as it appeared in mid-1984. To the left is an old boob-tube (CRT)-type oscilloscope, and that grey & black box with the yellow stripe on it was (I believe) a signal generator of some type.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2022 at 5:45pm
01-06-22 {or "2022 06 Jan.", or even "January 06, Twenty-Twisted Sticks if you prefer)}.
Just making my daily check-in from Fresno CA. USA...I have five updates for my website today...the first four concern my having performed spectroscopy of the LEDs in the Remote-Controlled Ocean Wave Projector Nightlight and the USB Glow Lighter/Fidget Spinner, and the last is...well what else could it be? A commode clogged and overflowing because some total true-blue asshaberdasher stuffed two full rolls of assiton assimilators into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the plunger? A chair soaked with micturition (pee) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent whizzer? The bloated, very stinky, and somewhat fungused body of a seagull in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA, WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! It's a new picture you silly goose!!! 

I'll be flying a Holy Stone HS470 Brushless 4K Drone w/ Gimbal.

This is the Remote-Controlled Ocean Wave Projector Nightlight.

This is the USB Glow Lighter/Fidget Spinner.

This is me, shown tending bar at the now-defunct Six Eleven Tavern (a F46 bar that was located at 611 2nd Ave. in downtown Seattle WA. USA).
This photograph was most likely taken in the late-1980s.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2022 at 2:36pm
01-09-22 {or "2022 09 Jan.", or even "January 09, Twenty-Twisted Sticks if you prefer)}.
Just making my daily check-in from Fresno CA. USA...I have a Cingular update for my website today...it is...well what else could it be? A commode clogged and overflowing because some true-blue total asshaberdasher stuffed two full rolls of assiton assimilators into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the toliet brush? A chair soaked with micturition (piss) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent whizzer? The bloated, very stinky, and somewhat fungused bodies of two dozen hummingbirds in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead birds are what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA, WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! It's a new picture you silly goose!!! 

This is my "Fotos del Día".

"Thuh" "kumpeny" "thatt" "maide" "thiss" "toy" "kant" "spel" "thuh" "werd" "school". 

When you have a toy that's definitely a school bus, the name of the vehicle SHOULD be spelled correctly.
I mean, it's a SCHOOL BUS for Christ sakes!!! 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2022 at 8:14am
01-11-22 {or "2022 11 Jan.", or even "January 11, Twenty-Twisted Sticks if you prefer)}.
Just making my daily check-in from Fresno CA. USA...I have but two updates for my website today. the first is an update to my FCKH8.COM Sleeveless T-Shirt's quasi-informational web page to shitcan all of the links on that page because NONE of them are good any longer, and the second is...well what else could it be? A commode clogged and overflowing because some true-blue total asshaberdasher stuffed two full rolls of assiton assimilators into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the toliet brush? A chair soaked with micturition (piss) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent whizzer? The bloated, very stinky, and somewhat fungused bodies of a raven in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA, WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! It's a new picture you silly goose!!! 

I'm expecting to receive a new drone today. It's a ZLL SG700 MAX 4K Dual Camera 5G WIFI FPV Drone w/ GPS and EIS.

Not as good as the little grey DJI Mavic Mini (that was a $400.00 drone; this is a $100.00 drone) that was destroyed on 11-13-21 but it may be better than the Holy Stone HS470.

This is my FCKH8.COM Sleeveless T-Shirt (I no longer have it due to somewhat of a tragedy {or, "travesty" if you prefer} that occurred in 2018).

Wet cleanup on aisle seven, please!!! 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2022 at 1:31pm
01-18-22 {or "2022 18 Jan.", or even "January 18, Twenty-Twisted Sticks if you prefer)}.
Just making my daily check-in from Fresno CA. USA...I have a quartet of updates for my website today. the first is a new evauation of my ZLL SG700 MAX 4K Dual Camera 5G WIFI FPV Drone w/ GPS, the second concerns my having added a web page for aerial videos made by that drone, the third is an update to my Philips Battery-Operated Dewdrop Lights to state that they appear to have a "soft start" feature rather than just instantly blazing to full power when the timer activates them, and the last is...well what else could it be? A commode clogged and overflowing because some true-blue total asshaberdasher stuffed two full rolls of assiton assimilators into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the toliet brush? A chair soaked with micturition (piss) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent whizzer? The bloated, very stinky, and somewhat fungused bodies of a wharf rat in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead rodent is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA, WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! It's a new picture you silly goose!!! 

I also plan on making one or more flights of one of my drones -- weather permitting of course.

This is the ZLL SG700 MAX 4K Dual Camera 5G WIFI FPV Drone w/ GPS that I'll be flying.

This is my set of Philips Battery-Operated Dewdrop Lights.

Seen in a restaraunt window in Fresno CA. USA near the intersection of N. Maple Ave. and E. Shields Ave. on 03-21-21.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2022 at 1:55am
01-22-22 {or "2022 22 Jan.", or even "January 22, Twenty-Twisted Sticks if you prefer)}.
Just making my daily check-in from Fresno CA. USA...my people (who live in Nicuragua) have but four bungholes...er...uh...um...I have only a sodding quartet of updates for my website today. The first concerns my having added a new evaluation of the 20000lm Rechargeable T6 LED MTB Bicycle Headlight, the next two concern my having performed spectroscopy of its LED, and the last is...well what else could it be? A commode clogged and overflowing because some true-blue total asshaberdasher stuffed two full rolls of assiton assimilators into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the toliet brush? A chair soaked with micturition (poddy) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent whizzer? The bloated, very stinky, and somewhat fungused bodies of an albatross in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA, WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! It's a new picture you silly goose!!! 

I also plan on making one or more flights of one of my drones -- weather permitting of course.

This is my 20000lm Rechargeable T6 LED MTB Bicycle Headlight.

My record high score on the coin-op arcade video game Looping that I set on 11-14-82 (or "14 Nov. 1982" if you prefer).
To the best of my knowledge, that record stands to this day (late-january 2022).

The first photograph is from the Juneau Empire newspaper from June 1983; the second two are from the July 1983 issue of, "Electronic Games" magazine.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2022 at 8:21am
01-23-22 {or "2022 23 Jan.", or even "January 23, Twenty-Twisted Sticks if you prefer)}.
Just making my daily check-in from Fresno CA. USA...my people (who live in Nicuragua) have but two bungholes...er...uh...um...I have only a sodding pair of updates for my website today. The first concerns my having updated my Philips Battery-Operated Dewdrop Lights with a Vf (forward voltage) measurement, and the second is...well what else could it be? A commode clogged and overflowing because some true-blue total asshaberdasher stuffed two full rolls of assiton assimilators into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the toliet brush? A chair soaked with micturition (poddy) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent whizzer? The bloated, very stinky, and somewhat fungused bodies of a seagull in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA, WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! It's a new picture you silly goose!!! 

These are my Philips Battery-Operated Dewdrop Lights.

(Top): This is my "desktop" on my work computer. The Star Trek LCARS (Library Computer Access and Retrieval System) background is fully interactive; e.g., most of the buttons actually do something.

(Center): This is the LCARS background {from Star Trek} that I show here on my Toshiba Satellite Pro 460CDT Laptop Computer but currently use on my work computer; this photograph of the screen shows all of the Windows icons.

(Bottom): Background graphic from a Borg computer on my Toshiba Satellite Pro 460CDT Laptop Computer.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2022 at 5:15pm
01-24-22 {or "2022 24 Jan.", or even "January 24, Twenty-Twisted Sticks if you prefer)}.
Just making my daily check-in from Fresno CA. USA...my people (who live in Nicuragua) have but one bunghole...er...uh...um...I have only a sodding Cingular update for my website today. It is...well what else could it be? A commode clogged and overflowing because some true-blue total asshaberdasher stuffed two full rolls of assiton assimilators into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the toliet brush? A chair soaked with micturition (poddy) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent whizzer? The bloated, very stinky, and somewhat fungused body of an Emperor penguin in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA, WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! It's a new picture you silly goose!!! 

Three screens I used on my BBS in the mid-1990s; drawn in RIP {Remote Imaging Protocol} format; this is a 640x350 16-color format that allowed high-resolution graphics to be quickly displayed on a dial-up BBS.

The first one was a login screen; the second was the "User Statinator" screen that showed general statistics about the person logging in, and the third was the BBS's Main Menu.

I've long ago since forgotten what "COUNTDOWN TO EXTINCTION" was, so please do not ask.

And I don't know why I chose a douchebag (or was it an enemabag?) as the "Help" icon, so again, please don't ask. 
I drew most of the icons myself; the three I didn't do myself are the "JUMP TO NEW ROOM", "POST PUBLIC MESSAGE", and "USER DATABASE" icons.

Finally, notice if you will the "games" icon (the one with the starship Enterprise in it) is labelled as "Abusement Park" instead of "Amusement Park".

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2022 at 8:29am
01-25-22 {or "2022 25 Jan.", or even "January 25, Twenty-Twisted Sticks if you prefer)}.
Just making my daily check-in from Fresno CA. USA...my people (who live in Nicuragua) have but two bungholes...er...uh...um...I have only a sodding pair of updates for my website today. The first is an update to my Philips Battery-Operated Dewdrop Lights to state that I indeed found a DC-DC inverter in there that allows certain types of LEDs to operate normally despite low input voltage, and the second is...well what else could it be? A commode clogged and overflowing because some true-blue total asshaberdasher stuffed two full rolls of assiton assimilators into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the toliet brush? A chair soaked with micturition (poddy) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent whizzer? The bloated, very stinky, and somewhat fungused body of an Emperor penguin in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA, WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! It's a new picture you silly goose!!! 

These are my Philips Battery-Operated Dewdrop Lights.

This is the photograph that I added to these lights' web page to show the DC-DC inverter circuitry.

Preparation H -- "For the Bunghole" (well, where else would you put it?!?) 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic