Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: The Message Board :: Commercials You Hate !!!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CoxComm 'Windblown Cox Internet TV ' (video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CoxComm 'Windblown Cox Internet TV ' (video)
    Posted: 11 Feb 2018 at 8:22am
DisapproveFar too overplayed and just downright irritating. We have all the stars here: Bright kid (HAS to be a girl, cancha tell!), Momma$$bucks, Dumbdad who lives in the basement next to the washing machine, and a dog - possibly named 'Blue', but probably not 'Bill' (Wink). And we have the overly-happy COX rep who almost sounds like she is from Kanada, but probably from Vermont - especially on the upbeat way she says "Right!", at the end (just makes you want to squeeze the smile off her cheeks, doncha know).
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2018 at 10:30am
Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrgggggghhhh! This commercial is so STUPID!!!!!!   I HATE IT!

Plus anyone notice the vocal fry on the daughter? It's everywhere!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Dr. Dan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 12:49am
Cable/satellite/Internet/telepathic/whatever-TV service are almost always irritating as hell!
I'm unlucky enough to live in a Cox marketing area, but if I lived elsewhere, another company would fill the void.
Maybe it's time to sign up for cable again...hmm, lets look at commercialsihate.com first...ewww, I'll think I'll just reload that Criminal Minds DVD.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic