Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: The Message Board :: Commercials You Hate !!!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Coupon Suzy Annoying Actress

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote britastar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Coupon Suzy Annoying Actress
    Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 3:39pm
I tried very hard to find the one ad this actress is now in  (For Your Marriage.org).....I'm not sure I can explain the level of repulsion I feel towards this woman....LOL  

It's not right, it's not nice, I don't even know her, but yet...I would like to punch her square in the jaw.  LOL

She was bad enough as Coupon Suzy but what makes it all worse is the current ad she is in.  The one about how great it is to be married and how being married somehow can be attributed to making the world a better place....LOL

My friend Jimbo seems to be pretty savvy with the video upload so maybe he can post one of her ads so you too, can be annoyed...LOL

ilikestupidadssoshutup-MrsHill   

Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 3:58pm

Is this it?  Seems there are a few, with different sets of couples-on-the-street being interviewed.  This is one.

Suzy should lose-y that gray blouse beneath the purple sweater.  Looks like she's got a nice rack.

britastar View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote britastar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 4:08pm
lol..omg Thor...LOLLOL....

insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Suzy should lose-y that gray blouse beneath the purple sweater.  Looks like she's got a nice rack.

Looks like you're right:

Shocked
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 4:30pm

I wonder if she offers coupons for milk.

Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

I wonder if she offers coupons for milk.

Or melons ..

Maybe that's where the Liquid Plumr Double Impact produce guy got his melons from.  But instead of coupons all he had to do was snake her drain.

britastar View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote britastar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 4:52pm
She is so round.  Her head and boobies all look the same.  Like you could just rotate them...lol

Cathode_Ray View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Cathode_Ray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 5:08pm
My wife and I call her "Coupon Boobies". Also, her voice sounds like she's been huffing helium.

"Some things are unexplained, until they are." - Dr. Walter Bishop
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 5:20pm

Sweet Sainted Mother of Nicki Nockers - that's some rack.

The artist formerly known as Madawee

Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 5:24pm
Coupons...with knobs on.
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by Madawee Madawee wrote:

Check out the size of the rack this girl's got.  My mouth is watering Wink

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by Madawee Madawee wrote:

LOLLOLLOL
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 9:45pm

Besides those grapefruits, look at all those boxes of cereal.
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 9:52pm
^^ I'm looking but I don't see any cereal ... all I can see are the grapefruits ShockedEmbarrassed
KrissyBean View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KrissyBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2013 at 6:03pm
LOL
I'm having an awful hard time containing the laughter to my office. You guys are killing me.
That being said - that outfit with the green sweater and brown belt is gross and not flattering AT ALL - maybe ebcause her chest is so big - it just makes her look like a linebacker.....dressed like Peter Pan.
Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic