Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Consumer Cellular bloated crapsack

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Consumer Cellular bloated crapsack
    Posted: 27 Dec 2018 at 9:49pm
is anyone else as sick of this grilling silver cheesy grinned crap bag as i am? he looks like the kind of ex-jock gym coach/history teacher i used to have in jr high and his condescending 'she likes her FLIP PHONE' implies the ol' missus is some kind of neanderthal--and that S*$T-eating GRIN just is INFERNAL. Maybe if it wasn't on heavy rotation PLUS has a recut edited ad featuring other CC duffers i would hate it less
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
Sponsored Links

DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2018 at 11:30pm
Where are my favorite Consumer Cellular couple, Connie and Jack?  Disapprove

Did CC retire them from their golden retirement years?  Confused

Did one or both of them pass away?  Cry  Cry

Did Jack and Connie switch to another carrier?  Ouch

Who are these new interlopers?  They don't even have names! Angry Bring back Jack & Connie!  
verminstew View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote verminstew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2018 at 1:56am
Originally posted by DarkRealmStar DarkRealmStar wrote:

Did one or both of them pass away?  Cry  Cry

Did Jack and Connie switch to another carrier?  Ouch

Who are these new interlopers?  They don't even have names! Angry Bring back Jack & Connie!  

I hear ya, I liked Connie and Jack! 

tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2018 at 3:30pm
wasnt he the one that 'did his exercises'? or 'took out the trash'?
God help me i KNOW these things--too much TV
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2018 at 8:40pm
Jack does (or did) whatever Connie asked him to.  Here's a two-minute Connie and Jack.  In most of the ads, Connie and Jack were always socializing with another couple, or Jack had his buddy with them (threesome jokes ensued on the CIH board, some by me).

Check out Connie modeling her new red dress!

commercialssuck View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote commercialssuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2018 at 6:24am
God, I hate ALL CC ads. Their "folksy", corny commercials make me sick. Of course, they are aimed at old people, so all that crap is apparently what old folks like. Old folks tend to be more trusting an less cynical I think than younger people. The tend to believe what they're told and don't question things so much.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2018 at 11:43am
Originally posted by commercialssuck commercialssuck wrote:

God, I hate ALL CC ads. Their "folksy", corny commercials make me sick. Of course, they are aimed at old people, so all that crap is apparently what old folks like. Old folks tend to be more trusting an less cynical I think than younger people. The tend to believe what they're told and don't question things so much.
I'll be 60 next month. I think that I, and some other members here in my age group, might disagree.

Jimbo, Thor, PaWolf, Dark Realm Star, MsMadz, CapeCat, SgtRock.

When we switched from Sprint to CC, the bill went from about $100 to $40. I'll take that extra $60 a month any time.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 4:21pm
BUT u have to talk to this ex=gym teacher who seems on the verge of bitch slapping his old lady for 'liking her old FLIP PHONE'
i am 57 but actually can USE a PHONE and a computer AND all that other dumb electronic crap
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 5:34pm
Originally posted by tikibagger tikibagger wrote:

BUT u have to talk to this ex=gym teacher who seems on the verge of bitch slapping his old lady for 'liking her old FLIP PHONE'
i am 57 but actually can USE a PHONE and a computer AND all that other dumb electronic crap.

I dunno. I don't find him as annoying as the blonde twit at 1:10 in this ad, who calls her flip-phone using/text-messaging husband "Mr Texty McTexterson" in this piece of crap.

And she's not as bad as the pudgy, air guitar playing, old time rock-'n'-roll twat at the beginning of it.

I think that video is a compilation of all the Consumer Cellular old fart ads.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 6:19pm
I have to agree with Jimbo on the air guitar bitch, normal people our age don't act that way!

sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2019 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

I have to agree with Jimbo on the air guitar bitch, normal people our age don't act that way!

Are you accusing us of being "NORMAL"?LOL
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2019 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by DarkRealmStar DarkRealmStar wrote:

Did one or both of them pass away?  Cry  Cry....

WinkYou know how it goes - you get Consumer Cellular for the big, easy-to-read keys, and then you die.

Yeaaaaa...that would be *MY* guess - they both earned their 'MudMonkey Merit Badges' and crossed over to another carrier. We don't have access to that carrier and I just bet their cell phones are nicer with nifty little features like 'Future' and 'Past' and  Apps like 'Answers To Questions Nobody Could Answer In Life'....
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2019 at 5:21pm

She looks like she's having a spaz attack.

Or she's scratching herself because her hoodie is infested with fleas.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2019 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by sgtrock21 sgtrock21 wrote:

Are you accusing us of being "NORMAL"?LOL
LOL
I think Sarge knows where I'm coming from.

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2019 at 9:28pm
good ol ROCK N ROLL--like AIR SUPPLY, William JOEL or BARELY MANENOUGH..$20 says THATS this chicks playlist--i covered this hag in another post

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2019 at 2:34am

good ol ROCK N ROLL--like AIR SUPPLY, William JOEL or BARELY MANENOUGH..$20 says THATS this chicks playlist--i covered this hag in another post

C'mon, man!
drjimmy View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drjimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2019 at 3:17am

is anyone else as sick of this grilling silver cheesy grinned crap bag as i am? he looks like the kind of ex-jock gym coach/history teacher i used to have in jr high and his condescending 'she likes her FLIP PHONE' implies the ol' missus is some kind of neanderthal--and that S*$T-eating GRIN just is INFERNAL. Maybe if it wasn't on heavy rotation PLUS has a recut edited ad featuring other CC duffers i would hate it less

Fast forward to "For my favorite grandson..." and check out how miserable the kid looks as the dick bag grandfather puts the hamburger on his plate THAT HE WILL EAT OR ELSE HE HAS TO PEEL THE SUNBURN OFF GRANPAS BACK ! 
80sChick View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 80sChick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2019 at 3:58am

Thank you for that!  The best laugh I've had all week.  LOL
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2019 at 3:19pm
still polluting the airwaves with this 'ad' to this very day--HEY i forgot! That circus music they play in the back is awful too
drjimmy View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drjimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2019 at 8:04am

Ex=jock douche you say ?   

Thuumb View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thuumb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2019 at 2:15am
Did someone say "bloated crapsack?" Could Patrick Warburton be any pastier, sweatier, more bloated, more tightly stuffed into a too-small suit?

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2019 at 12:48pm
with PW thats his whole schtick--with 'Chip' ( thats his name -to ME) hes trying too hard
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic