Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: The Message Board :: Commercials You Hate !!!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial with the most annoying song

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 17>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2014 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by Whitedog127 Whitedog127 wrote:

There's a new cat food commercial with a song that goes something like
"I must confess...when I wear this dress...I feel like dancing..the whole night with you"
What the hell does that have to do with cat food?? Not to mention that the singer has a horribly nasal voice...ugh.

^  I see that's for Fancy Feast.  Makes no sense.

Sponsored Links

Negatron View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Negatron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2014 at 6:48pm
For me, Its the J.G. Wentworth "Hawaiian Luau" commercial. Of all the commercials, and even of all the J.G. Wentworth I NEED CASH NOW commercials, that is the one variant of it that literally makes my skin crawl.
MixPickle View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MixPickle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2014 at 9:58pm
Definitely the Dell commercial.  For those that hate the Geico pig and want to see it slaughtered, check out the Dell commercial.  You can "hear" it being slaughtered. 
ChrisInMI View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisInMI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2014 at 12:12am
Originally posted by Phoenix_Moon514 Phoenix_Moon514 wrote:

I always LOATHED the Sea-Bond commercials sung to the tune of the Everly Brothers' "Bye Bye Love." If those were still on, poor Phil (R.I.P.) would be turning over in his grave.
BowlingGeek View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BowlingGeek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2014 at 12:38am
I saw a new Progressive ad on today with a really obnoxious rap...
ChrisInMI View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisInMI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2014 at 12:47am
Speaking of Progressive, ANY commercial - TV or radio - where Flo sings is VERY high on my annoying song list.
Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2014 at 1:51pm
Any Progressive commercial at all with that douchenoozle Flo in it rates very highly on my, "Bloody Q-Tips Floating in the Toilet" scale -- that is, they make your OWWWz! Turn that $#!7 down! and then you'll have to clean the blood out with Q-Tips and hastily throw them into the water closet.
My ears! MY EARS!!! 

ConfusedOuchAngryAngryAngryDeadAngryOuchConfused

Phoenix_Moon514 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phoenix_Moon514 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2014 at 3:37pm

Notice a trend, anyone?
“The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me.”
― Ayn Rand
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BowlingGeek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2014 at 9:15pm
^Thats the commercial I was talking about. I thought it was progressive with the annoying rap it was Geico. I knew it was one of the insurance companies 
FaithSF View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FaithSF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2014 at 3:40am
I think they have stopped that God-awful Dell commercial with "This Magic Moment." I haven't seen it in a while. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they've finally gotten the message that we all HATE it!
FaithSF View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FaithSF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2014 at 3:41am
And that Safe Auto commercial--the '70s are calling, and they want that hair "style" back.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BowlingGeek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2014 at 4:08am
Boots and pants-boots and pants-boots and pants-boots and pants-boots and pants
Whitedog127 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whitedog127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2014 at 5:02am
Originally posted by BowlingGeek BowlingGeek wrote:

Boots and pants-boots and pants-boots and pants-boots and pants-boots and pants

^^This.
Braaaandy Aaaaalexaaaaaander!
MixPickle View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MixPickle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2014 at 11:09pm
Nope. Played on NBC's coverage of the Olympics. I HATE THAT DELL COMMERCIAL! 
bwestfall View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bwestfall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2014 at 2:09am
I know this was a popular song but the constant "woo, woo," gets on my last nerve.

A new study finds that people who are chipper & happy live longer. Which is surprising because people who aren't chipper & happy want to kill people who are always chipper & happy. David Letterman
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BowlingGeek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2014 at 2:58am
^I don't care if its popular I hate that song! 
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BowlingGeek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2014 at 5:36am
Adding the new subway frito commercial to the list!
Jimmy View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2014 at 1:24pm
It's a cross between what is considered to be popular music of today on the Toyota "decades" commercial, and that irritating Ultimate Online Poker ad.
I hate HipHop/Club music so much!
One man gathers what another man spills
catnapped View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catnapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2014 at 6:52pm
How about the one in the Value City Furniture commercials?

What the hell is that song anyway?
JS303 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JS303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2014 at 8:15pm
Reebok's "underdog" commercial

The song is actually ok and the commercial is ok but they play it out way too much and the song gets old quickly.
bwestfall View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bwestfall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2014 at 9:33pm
^I hate everything about this ridiculous commercial. These groups of runners pretending they are superheroes. What really gets me is that they don't show just how busy the trains can be and how in real life these people "playing"could actually be running people over and/or knocking them down as they selfishly do what they want to do.

And these people are NO Underdog!
A new study finds that people who are chipper & happy live longer. Which is surprising because people who aren't chipper & happy want to kill people who are always chipper & happy. David Letterman
ChrisInMI View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisInMI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2014 at 11:26pm
Oh... can't forget to mention the Honey Nut Cheerios commercials featuring washed-up rapper Nelly's bastardization of his own hit "Ride Wit Me." Although I wish I could.

The "remix" version for Honey Nut Cheerios Medley Crunch is even worse.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BowlingGeek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2014 at 3:28am
That Reebok commercial, I'd be so pissed if some idiot ran out in front of me and leaned on my car like that...
Jimmy View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2014 at 2:11pm
The Underdog commercial is very irritating, and so is that horrible tune used on the BMW 2 Series ad. It's from a Manchester band named Findlay. It's bloody awful, the woman singing it has an awfully flat voice with no vocal range at all.
One man gathers what another man spills
frazras View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frazras Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2014 at 7:59pm
I wrote an article about the Wayfair song and the guy who wrote it: https://medium.com/music-news/6b114aeebd97
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 17>
  Share Topic