Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Commercial Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial for new HP computer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MysticalChicken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Commercial for new HP computer
    Posted: 13 Jul 2008 at 6:14am
I forget what the actual name of the computer is, but it's the new one with the touch screen.  Anyway, there's a guy "conducting" and paper airplane-looking-things flapping around, and then fireworks, and then some other cool animated stuff all set to this really cool classical-sounding music.  (If anyone's seen it and can tell me what song it is, I'd appreciate it, as I really liked it.)
Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2008 at 5:17pm
They had that commercial a few years ago with the picture frames that everyone liked, too.  It even became a news story, in which they demonstrated how the effects were accomplished.

Here's one version, in case anyone here hasn't seen it:

MysticalChicken View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MysticalChicken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2008 at 9:17pm
I absolutely LOVED that picture-frame commercial.  They even used one of my most favorite songs for that one, The Kinks' "Picture Book".

I found the one I was talking about in my OP on YouTube, and found out that the music is "Summer" from Vivaldi's "Four Seasons."

Hopefully it works now...  I only saw a short version of it and I didn't see the part with the swirling colors.  That part made smile so hugely.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2008 at 2:47am
Magnificent!  Clap

MysticalChicken View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MysticalChicken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2008 at 11:46pm
I know, right?  Big%20smile  HP usually has good commercials anyway.  Now, if I could just find that version of that song for download...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic