Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: The Message Board :: Commercials You Hate !!!!!
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Chrysler Big Finish | Window Display Offer | 200
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Chrysler Big Finish | Window Display Offer | 200

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chrysler Big Finish | Window Display Offer | 200
    Posted: 17 Nov 2014 at 2:29am
It's the time of the year I hate; The Christmas BS badvertising juggernaut. Madison Avenue shoving it down our throats and up our asses. My first rant on a holiday commercial and I bet there will be more to come. It's for the car company that gets bailed out by the government and is now owned by another Goat F*ck company Fiat. I have to admit this car's design is not bad looking but folks it's a Chrysler/Fiat. Which means they will sell a boat load of them in the ghetto and they will be seen on the side of our interstates in various states of breakdown. We still have the gangster sounding announcer hawking this latest lemon. What gets my goat are the Xmas BS, exploiting the kids then it flashes to those hoochie models dressed as Santa holding up big fat zero's. Of course I detest Christmas music so, we have the perfect storm of the type of commercial I loath. Not quite bottom feeding like those Vampire Weekend Holiday commercials for Honda nor the Hipster duo Pomplamoose hawking Hundais but still sh*tty none the less. And that music. that awful girl stuttering gibberish crappy rap music.

I approve this message.
Sponsored Links

EasyChango View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EasyChango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2014 at 2:47am
Tonight I've seen twice in 15 minutes the Mercedes Benz naughty/nice red cars vs white cars with Santa in the middle.  I'm still tired of this one from last year.

But I like Christmas music.  I listen to it for all of December, then I'm maxed out.

ThatNerdInPhilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2014 at 3:54am
The guy thinking "I've been a good boy this year." Nah, not too creepy.Disapprove
Already on heavy rotation, First time I saw it was last night. These freggin car ads...again with the music!

------
"This Has Swag."
~ Idiot from an iHop Commercial.
zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2014 at 4:08am
The Lexus commercials with the red bow on top are right around the corner. 
I approve this message.
ThatNerdInPhilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2014 at 4:36am
Originally posted by zippyjet zippyjet wrote:

UGH, the "December To remember" ad campaign. 

------
"This Has Swag."
~ Idiot from an iHop Commercial.
madwoman View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote madwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2014 at 4:52pm
Lexus is an overpriced Toyota. Accura is overpriced Honda. Infinity is overpriced Nissan.
zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2014 at 1:49am
Everyone I know who owns a Lexus or Accura swears by them not at them. Infinity and Nissan are more for the pimp my ride set but they too like their rides. Chrysler cars are 50/50 at best. The hot rod Dodges are well liked the other stuff not so sure. Still hate those holiday Lexus commercials but this Chrysler one is just grating and annoying. Maybe it's that garbage girl high pitch gibberish rap crap and the zeros being held up.
I approve this message.
EasyChango View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EasyChango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2014 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by ThatNerdInPhilly ThatNerdInPhilly wrote:

Originally posted by zippyjet zippyjet wrote:

UGH, the "December To remember" ad campaign. 

There it is!!  Just saw the Lexus with the big red bow watching Arizona at Seahawks.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic