Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Chewy Ads

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MustangMarj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chewy Ads
    Posted: 29 Jun 2022 at 1:39am
Sorry everyone, however I had to post how much I love Chewy's ad for "peanut butter box is here"! Love Ralph and Giorgio!

Again, sorry everyone - I put this in off topic without realizing my post would show up here in the really important debates about commercials! 😂
Don’t be a dick to your dog! He is a few years of your life, but you are all of his!
Sponsored Links

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2022 at 1:52am
Originally posted by MustangMarj MustangMarj wrote:

Sorry everyone, however I had to post how much I love Chewy's ad for "peanut butter box is here"! Love Ralph and Giorgio!

Again, sorry everyone - I put this in off topic without realizing my post would show up here in the really important debates about commercials! 😂

I like chewy ads better than crunchy or crispy ads myself.

Love the nice, soft chewiness of them!!!! Tongue 

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
MustangMarj View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MustangMarj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2022 at 2:15am
You are certifiable! 😂

Wait! No. You are incorrigible! Yeah, that's what you are!

But you make me laugh!
Don’t be a dick to your dog! He is a few years of your life, but you are all of his!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2022 at 6:20pm

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2022 at 6:27pm

I love all the Youtube "shorts", featuring dogs, cats, lions, tigers, deer, and even bats.

I've actually gotten to like pitbulls, thanks to these videos.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2022 at 6:59pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

I've actually gotten to like pitbulls, thanks to these videos.

Sounds like you might be only a couple of steps away from moving into a trailer, getting a beater pick-up truck, hanging a Confederate flag in the window for a curtain and tying your pitbull to a tree outside in the yard.

Either that, or a little block house in da hood behind a chain link fence, with your pitbull inside guarding your drug stash and cash proceeds from the day's sales.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MustangMarj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2022 at 1:19am
I have only encountered 2 pitbulls in my life and both were sweethearts! However, I would not presume all pitties to be on the cuddly scale and would give them a wide berth!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2022 at 10:31am

I have only encountered 2 pitbulls in my life and both were sweethearts! However, I would not presume all pitties to be on the cuddly scale and would give them a wide berth!

I've only encountered the sweethearts. Then again, I never hung out in Oakland or Newark.

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MustangMarj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2022 at 1:38am
I absolutely love dogs and enjoy taking my dogs to the dog park so they can run around with their dog friends and I get to socialize with the owners! One of the guys has an older pitbull named Bella and she is a lover! However, if I came across a pitbull on its own, without an owner nearby, I would freak! And, dogs love me (probably because I have 10 lbs. o Pupperoni in my pocket)!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2022 at 1:59am

And, dogs love me (probably because I have 10 lbs. o Pupperoni in my pocket)!

Lotsa people think I have a 10 lb pepperoni in my pocket.

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MustangMarj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2022 at 2:18am
You are a nut! I am laughing my ass off right now because I gave you the perfect opportunity to use that line!
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2022 at 6:51pm
Chewy Ads are the only good thing on TV! Love them.

and... THOR!!! hahahahah too funny!
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2022 at 7:57pm

Thanks, but I can't really take credit for that. Marj just kinda walked me into it.

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MustangMarj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2022 at 1:11am
You are very welcome Thor!

I'm still laughing!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic