Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: The Message Board :: Commercials You Hate !!!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Chevy - Summer Drive [A holes on a Race Track]

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chevy - Summer Drive [A holes on a Race Track]
    Posted: 30 Jul 2017 at 4:56pm
I saw iSpot removed this. That puss Boyd doesn't even have to be in this one to annoy the f--k out of me.

It airs over and over again. It's that SCREAM in the beginning of it that drives me up the wall.
What the hell is that?!! 

The morons who edit these Chevy ads, fire them. Fire all of them responsible for these dumba** Chevy ads that keep polluting out TVs all day and all night. 

------
"This Has Swag."
~ Idiot from an iHop Commercial.
Sponsored Links

sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2017 at 5:06pm
We are being beat to death with 'make room for the 2018s' car/truck ads. I actually prefer seeing pedal to the metal driving on a race track instead of city streets like most of the idiotic commercials.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2017 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by ThatNerdInPhilly ThatNerdInPhilly wrote:

I saw iSpot removed this. That puss Boyd doesn't even have to be in this one to annoy the f--k out of me.

It airs over and over again. It's that SCREAM in the beginning of it that drives me up the wall.
What the hell is that?!! 

The morons who edit these Chevy ads, fire them. Fire all of them responsible for these dumba** Chevy ads that keep polluting out TVs all day and all night. 

For that scream, maybe they should have cast former DNC Chair Howard Dean instead?

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2017 at 7:04pm
^LOL

My computer is having trouble keeping up,  but I know the video you post.  LOL

"Tap one little bumper and up go your rates, newsflash! I'm just a stupid biotch who doesn't know how to drive"
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2017 at 10:29pm
So Chevy dealers are offering free test drives for thrill seekers and car racers?  Yeah, right.  That guy saying he can't wait to go to his Chevy dealer for a ride when he gets home is ridiculous.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2017 at 10:35pm
I WANNA SEE THE MAAHHK VERSION!!!!
Great news guys.... With the Air Hawk, flat balls are no longer a problem!!!
Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2017 at 1:27am
Originally posted by DarkRealmStar DarkRealmStar wrote:

So Chevy dealers are offering free test drives for thrill seekers and car racers?  Yeah, right.  That guy saying he can't wait to go to his Chevy dealer for a ride when he gets home is ridiculous.

Exactly, if he "can't wait", then why would he go home first.

Then again, my first voice-enabled turn-by-turn GPS once told me to:
"Drive 5,210 miles, then make a U-turn."
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2017 at 8:55pm
I posted this in one of the other Chevy threads...a little more 'racey' than the one TNIP posted.

"Tap one little bumper and up go your rates, newsflash! I'm just a stupid biotch who doesn't know how to drive"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic