Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cheerios "Good Goes Around" Ear Assault

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virginia Dare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cheerios "Good Goes Around" Ear Assault
    Posted: 06 Aug 2017 at 9:17pm
What fresh hell is this one ??!   Ear bleeding "singing" again.  AngryShocked

"Pickle you....KUMQUAT!"
Sponsored Links

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2017 at 9:53pm
Yeah, that one has not gone unnoticed or uncommented on around here.

Truly epic in the annals of Commercial Suckdom.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Virginia Dare View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virginia Dare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2017 at 10:02pm
Woops !  Welp...it's so bad it needs another bunch of nasty comments on it in a new thread?  EmbarrassedLOL

"Pickle you....KUMQUAT!"
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2017 at 10:06pm
Originally posted by Virginia Dare Virginia Dare wrote:

Woops !  Welp...it's so bad it needs another bunch of nasty comments on it in a new thread?  EmbarrassedLOL

Egg - zact - lee!!!!

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2017 at 11:57pm
Too bad Cheerios don't have those little marshmallows in them;  They could be used as ear plugs to mute their commercials... WinkWink
Virginia Dare View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virginia Dare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2017 at 3:27am
Brilliant !!!  LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

"Pickle you....KUMQUAT!"
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2017 at 10:15am
This commercial is freaking disgusting!!  Angry
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2017 at 12:17pm
They should change it to "bull****goes around", seriously!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2017 at 12:07am
Whoever wrote this jingle should be drug out into the street and shot.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2017 at 12:28am
Originally posted by Virginia Dare Virginia Dare wrote:

What fresh hell is this one ??!   ...

ApproveThis commercial has left me so dain bramaged from trying to figure out where it was taking me, or maybe where it came from...and I think YOU just hit the nail on the head, thank you! I felt 'instant brainial relief' when I read those two words.
Only Cheerios can take you there, these days...the last commercial with the whatever baby under the table...and this one.

My brother is up for a visit and we went grocery shopping for the household. He dropped a box of Cheerios in the basket and we got into a loud argument as I took them and put them on the shelf...but I couldn't figure of why I wouldn't let him have a box of Cheerios unless HE carried them to the counter and HE paid for them. Why? These last two Cheerios commercials are exactly why.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2017 at 10:20pm
HEY D.B. singer.... It's pronounced Gro, not Grauw
Children are just God's little way of punishing us for having sex
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2017 at 11:21pm
I take back any complaints about not making a unique jingle! That jingle is unique and is HORRID!
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2017 at 12:26am
Apparently the "singer" is some "rap artist" known to his many fans on YouTube as a great singer/rap artist.  You should click on the YT icon that takes you to the page and read the comments.  (All are suspiciously put in probably the same day one month ago, and two months ago.)  Sick  They wish it was a 3 minute song and they want to download it to Spotify.  Dead
Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2017 at 2:01am
Originally posted by DarkRealmStar DarkRealmStar wrote:

Apparently the "singer" is some "rap artist" known to his many fans on YouTube as a great singer/rap artist.  You should click on the YT icon that takes you to the page and read the comments.  (All are suspiciously put in probably the same day one month ago, and two months ago.)  Sick  They wish it was a 3 minute song and they want to download it to Spotify.  Dead

Does it "feature" anyone else we don't know?  (Most crap songs do these days!)
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2017 at 9:10pm
The stupid "goodness starts with G" features the dumbass who says "Z" looks very outdated. There's vibrant colors and neon that makes me think it's from the 1980s NOT the late 2010s.
Snesgamer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snesgamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2017 at 1:31am
Rap is one of those genres to me where all the artists kind of blur together and sound the same.
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2017 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by Snesgamer Snesgamer wrote:

Rap is one of those genres to me where all the artists kind of blur together and sound the same.
thats because it is basically a 'riff' repeated over shifty rhythms..compositionally, its too simple to really qualify as 'music'.  I remember when Some Girls by the Stones came out and it was criticized for being too simple by being all 'riffs'..now thats the STANDARD to which all 'pop' (aka mass embraced) music is held to..no one blasts that because its 'expression' of the streets, but its dumb musically. Sad to say, we live in strange times, folks.
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2017 at 6:02pm
I feel like I have been abused after seeing these commercials!  Why?  Why should an old white guy be forced to watch or worse yet (listen to) this kind of so called music?  To this culture that creates this kind of BS!! F*ck off and stay out of my life, I didn't sign up for this!!  Angry

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2017 at 7:05pm
These Cheerios ads are totally SUCKSATIONAL!!!!

C'mon, man!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2017 at 8:28pm
The ads make me wonder if I puke Cheerios into a toilet and flush NORTH of the equator, do they go around and around in a different direction than if I was SOUTH of the equator? Can 'the good go around and around' in both directions?
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2017 at 9:44pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

I feel like I have been abused after seeing these commercials!  Why?  Why should an old white guy be forced to watch or worse yet (listen to) this kind of so called music?  To this culture that creates this kind of BS!! F*ck off and stay out of my life, I didn't sign up for this!!  Angry

Face it, aka---we're just...

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2017 at 11:45pm
^^^I have that one...
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2017 at 1:40am
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

The ads make me wonder if I puke Cheerios into a toilet and flush NORTH of the equator, do they go around and around in a different direction than if I was SOUTH of the equator? Can 'the good go around and around' in both directions?

ROFLMAO!
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2017 at 2:36am
A so-called rap artist (and I use the term loosely) doing a Cheerios commercial.  Lame and sellout.  Now there's a companion piece to this monstrosity of noisiness.

Who the hell puts cereal in their bathtub for the kiddies to play in?

Anyone?  Evil Smile

Huh?  Confused
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2017 at 4:05am
Who DOESN'T do that?????

My, some have lead protected lives, haven't we??

C'mon, man!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic