Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: The Message Board :: Commercials You Hate !!!!!
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Charter Spectrum - Singing is back!! (NO VIDEO)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Charter Spectrum - Singing is back!! (NO VIDEO)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Charter Spectrum - Singing is back!! (NO VIDEO)
    Posted: 18 Aug 2014 at 7:02pm
Stupid angels are gone, the woman's "fake" smile is gone, and now an earworm appears again!! BRAND NEW today. 

A bunch of office employees are singing this stupid rhythmic "song" about Charter TV/Internet/Phone being 29.99 and then sing "844-455-2999" several times as if they were the angels again! My god Charter - you have reached a new low. 
Watch my Yakima stations air this 25 times a day just like they did the "Angels" and 855-755-2999. Enough! 

-crainbebo
Sick and tired of Charter Spectrum (and Flo!)
Sponsored Links

crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2014 at 11:20pm
I found it! One of the most obnoxious commercials on television right now. F you Charter!! Just replace the "644" in the phone number with a "455" and that's what you've got here, 20 times a day on KNDO, KAPP and KIMA in Yakima...

-crainbebo
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2014 at 11:34pm
Sooooo bad!!!
I've been hating it for a few weeks now.

Shorter of breath and one day closer to death
Chillinpat View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chillinpat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2014 at 1:27am
It's so bad, I don't even know what to say.
On a bar of Dove soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap."
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2014 at 1:39am
Sounds like a late 90s rave song. That's an insult not a complement.
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
thedude View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thedude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2014 at 7:00pm
I dig the song, but then again I only heard it once.

If I had to deal with this every commercial break, I'd cut a deal with the devil to destroy the universe. Evil Smile
FocusedinNYC View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FocusedinNYC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2014 at 8:03pm
Originally posted by crainbebo crainbebo wrote:

I found it! One of the most obnoxious commercials on television right now. F you Charter!! Just replace the "644" in the phone number with a "455" and that's what you've got here, 20 times a day on KNDO, KAPP and KIMA in Yakima...

-crainbebo

Wow...how embarrassing is that?????   Let me get this straight, they are trying to appeal to people who have DSL?  People still have that?

Also, they give NO DATA.  What it is, transfer speeds, none of that!   On the other hand, like mobile wi fi carriers, this (Telecom) arena is increasingly hardball, so if they are little, heroic they are trying.....but, given what I pay RCN a month for my bundle (LUV THEM)......hard to believe, at that price, what they provide is any better than that spot.

So happy I never have 2 see that again.

crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2014 at 1:28am
About the 4th time I've seen this commercial today! Charter would you just cut it out?
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2014 at 12:20am
Bumping it up - still playing 3-4 times a day on my local stations! Geeze can't they just cut it out and quit with the singing. Too many people in this market are sick and tired of it.

-crainbebo
lancer8869 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lancer8869 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2014 at 5:46pm
I hate it, but I mute it and stare at the blonde. 
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2014 at 6:55pm
^LOL
I agree, she is all about shaking those boobies.
LiberryGirl View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiberryGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2014 at 6:52pm
I've never seen it here. The singing is just bad but the dancing is worse.
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2014 at 11:47pm
Almost December, and still playing the s--- out of this GD commercial here. NOT OK! I'm sure Charter is busy making a holiday ad with same said idiot "Charterators". 

-crainbebo
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2014 at 12:10am
I don't know which is worse, this, the Wayfair idiots, or the offkey singers from Wendy's!
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2014 at 2:25am
Commercial is still airing on Yakima TV (and other markets) as December rolls on. 
Charter has also started airing a cheesy singing ad with a bunch of pirates on a pirate ship - ala Pirates of the Caribbean. They again sing about TV, Internet and Phone. Compared to the "Charterators", it's eons better. No annoying rave/pop song. 

-crainbebo
ThatNerdInPhilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2014 at 2:50am
What a freggin mess this is!

I simply do not get this type of marketing, who looks at this commercials and thinks "These guys are hip, I understand them...let me call ASAP for Charter TV now!"

Where area does this cover? I've never seen this ad in the Philly area thank God!
------
"This Has Swag."
~ Idiot from an iHop Commercial.
DKS View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2014 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by ThatNerdInPhilly ThatNerdInPhilly wrote:

What a freggin mess this is!

I simply do not get this type of marketing, who looks at this commercials and thinks "These guys are hip, I understand them...let me call ASAP for Charter TV now!"

Where area does this cover? I've never seen this ad in the Philly area thank God!

They're still showing it in Texas. They actually gave it a rest for awhile, but now it's back.

Does anyone know what the hell a Charterator is?
"I see the sadness in their eyes
Melancholy in their cries
Devoid of all the passion
The human spirit cannot die"
lassie View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2014 at 11:43pm
I was just watching the commercial via crainbebo's Youtube link when it came on the TV. (offset by about 10 seconds)
OUCH! a double barrel blast to the skull.
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2014 at 1:08am
Charter is all over the country, they are here in central Washington, in Wisconsin, Michigan, many other states. So millions have likely experienced this freakin ad about Charter-ators. I just wonder if by 2015, this ad will stop. 
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2014 at 6:25pm
Hah!  I start a rant about Charter and I get knocked offline.
The new 'Pirate' ad is airing nonstop here, someone in their marketing department needs to be walking the plank, fer sure , Arrrrrr!
I wish I could find the damn videos, they still play the 'Debate Team' one constantly, I've posted that before, and the one that the wife notices hubby dancing around the house.  Angry
I am a captive audience, here are some more snapshots with my best description.

Here we have this mindless twit, pointing at his GPS in a driving rainstorm, looking like a total dick because both hands are still on the wheel at 10 and 2.
Again here Charter is pointing out the flaws of satelite TV, this guy and his mousy voice and amish beard piss me off.

Then we have this guy, the voice again is annoying as hell, "These people charged me extra for the lettuce".  The dumbing down of american commercials.

And now we have this little c**t with her hair all uptight.
She tells us how to learn to read our bill and troubleshoot problems.
I had Dish Network for years, there was the occasional outage due to heavy, and I mean it took a serious storm to knock it out.
With this bull f**king sh*t service from Charter, I lose audio and video daily, multiple times for 10- 15 seconds at a time, There is no other place to go now but Direct TV, and that's not happening.

crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2014 at 8:50pm
I've seen that annoying twit lady on my TV before. She hawks the troubleshooting about 3 times a day. 
Just saw Charter-ators on mute AGAIN 5 minutes ago. Charter, f--- you!! I am way too close to dumping Charter and going satellite. 
Plus, the prices pirates and Charter-ators are saying are lies! Charter TV: 29.99. Charter Internet: 29.99. We are paying close to $120 a month and just the TV is $51! Internet went up to $44. 

-crainbebo
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2014 at 10:25pm
Sounds like Charter is a s--- company I've always questioned their commercials. Especially this one, also their logo is lame! Water/waves going through a window, yeah, how original!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2014 at 7:42pm
Oh!!  And I have to bring this one back, this young couple is smoking the high quality herb.
 Tacos is a good supper, do you really want your customers to look like such bonehead puppets, open to any suggestion?
Seafood looks good, as long as it is not looking back at you.
So these idiots are giving up probably the only tub in the house for their new pet, f**king douche bags.
I am not impressed Charter, and if any of your ad people go missing it was probably me. Evil Smile

crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2014 at 11:39pm
The guy with his GPS in a rainstorm was just shown the other night here. And I saw 844-455-2999 singing about 5 times yesterday. Give it up Charter, please for god's sake.

sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2014 at 1:10am
I fired Charter more than 13 years ago. They were steadily degrading quality while steadily increasing price. Why would they do this? They were pushing their new package which was 20 or so digital channels with "perfect" quality for only 50% more than their now outrageous fee. Some of my neighbors were having the same experience. I switched to DISH tier2 with over 250 digital channels including local for $56 per month which was less than Charter. I cancelled Charter in writing explaining in detail my reasons. I still receive a "Please come back to us" letter every month. Let me think about that. NO!!!
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic