Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: The Message Board :: Commercials You Hate !!!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Care.com

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2014 at 6:59pm
It appears they also offer pet care.
It might be worth it with our Taz devil.

"Tap one little bumper and up go your rates, newsflash! I'm just a stupid biotch who doesn't know how to drive"
Sponsored Links

FocusedinNYC View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FocusedinNYC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2014 at 7:15pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Yeah....they tried to cover every base.  I don have a taz devil, but I do have a wolverine.Wink

(My wolverine is, OK, imaginary; I keep it in my also imaginary numbers matched, mint, big block '67 Vette.)
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2014 at 7:17pm
Originally posted by FocusedinNYC FocusedinNYC wrote:

Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Voila!  Clap

SmileHeartThumbs Up

And not a bad commercial.  Cute, normal kid.  

I also like a few of the Pediacare commercials.  The kids in them act like real kids, too.  

Here's one:

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FocusedinNYC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2014 at 7:49pm

Voila!  Clap

SmileHeartThumbs Up

And not a bad commercial.  Cute, normal kid.  

I also like a few of the Pediacare commercials.  The kids in them act like real kids, too.  

Here's one:

I agree, that campaign is not disgusting.....they Got It re casting, and depicting what every parent yearns for when a cub gets sick: restored health, vitality and happiness in the cub....VERY smart.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2014 at 8:02pm

Yeah....they tried to cover every base.  I don have a taz devil, but I do have a wolverine.Wink

(My wolverine is, OK, imaginary; I keep it in my also imaginary numbers matched, mint, big block '67 Vette.)
Don't play with me about Corvettes now.
I have a dog that is borderline, lets just say a cop might shoot her.
"Tap one little bumper and up go your rates, newsflash! I'm just a stupid biotch who doesn't know how to drive"
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FocusedinNYC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2014 at 8:08pm

10-4 re the Vettes....but U can borrow mine anytime U want!!!!  I will put it up so U can download it!  Most desirable Vette ever made.

Re the second comment, gave me goosebumps!  Wut color is this canine?

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2014 at 8:10pm
I have posted pics of the dog and the car, I don't feel I need to prove anything to you.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FocusedinNYC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2014 at 8:19pm

I have posted pics of the dog and the car, I don't feel I need to prove anything to you.

I am new here....We R playin....but second comment was very important right now.

I tried to upload image of the Vette.....couldn't get that done either.  I even pasted into WORD, that looked as if if was working but then, it didn't.

On my uber tech site, we can't imbed, but we can do all the normal things re uploading images, links, etc.

Trying it a new way: Din work, tried to upload from image hosting site.... 

DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2014 at 8:57pm
FocusedinNYC, have you ever read this book?  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Practical_Demonkeeping

Why do you use Pale Moon browser?  Question

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FocusedinNYC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2014 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by DarkRealmStar DarkRealmStar wrote:

FocusedinNYC, have you ever read this book?  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Practical_Demonkeeping

Why do you use Pale Moon browser?  Question

Re the book, sorry, not familiar with it.

Re PM....because I've tried all of them, and PM for me is in a class by itself.  FX started getting bloated.....PM is what FX started out to be.  I recommend it!  I run W7 64-bit (despise W8), run PM 64-bit.  

I am adverse to most things Google now including Chrome...once they crossed the line re privacy invasion, that was it for me.

I do not get why I can't upload an image of my imaginary Vette.  http://www.palemoon.org/
HooserConsumer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HooserConsumer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2014 at 4:02pm
I totally agree. She's just too sweetsie and nothing like a real kid would be.  And...the voice IS horrible.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FocusedinNYC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2014 at 8:08pm
Originally posted by HooserConsumer HooserConsumer wrote:

I totally agree. She's just too sweetsie and nothing like a real kid would be.  And...the voice IS horrible.

RIGHT?  O M G....makes yr skin crawl!!!!   Professionals did this?  It boggles, right?Confused

I am so happy I found this siteHeart.....I had no clue kindred spirits in some of this stuff existed!!!Smile   Nobody in my personal life reacts to some of these commercials as I do.....but there truly are so many I would like to convert and burn 20 of to a DVD, i.e., the joyful irresistible I WANT HER, SEND HER....toddler, Gerber baby one; the adorable lizard couple Valspar paint one.Approve
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2014 at 9:03pm

If you quote my post, you'll be able to see what it should look like.

Fist bump Thor!  Pls scroll down, I finally got it done.  For 6 seconds I thought it might be something in Pale Moon which is my default browser, but that was irrational.

OMG I luv this spot!!!!!!   The care.com clueless sleazoids/lames... could learn everything they need to know just from this very brief spot.

THANK U, THOR!!!!!!!!Clap

LOL she puts her pants on her head! Brilliant!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FocusedinNYC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2014 at 10:47pm

LOL she puts her pants on her head! Brilliant!

Yes! But the health of both of them.....their palpable life affirming health and access to real joy.....well, off the chain amazing.

Also AMAZING,  That fab actress they hired to be the cub's mom....could actually be her mom!  SEE?  That's awesome, spot on casting by someone who deserves to get paid for what they do!

AHAHHHHHH!!!  See? NEVER GIVE UP!LOLClap  Is it not awesome?  In no way resembles a bloated water bug like every vehicle now out there.  And, that is THE MOST DESIRABLE, sought after Vette ever made.  U gotta imagine.....BIG.Smile

LooseCaboose View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LooseCaboose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2014 at 1:52pm
I hated these care.com commercials, because every time it shows the woman at end of the commercials, she always starts out with that annoying little laugh when she says "At care.com".
Crackicus View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Crackicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2014 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by LooseCaboose LooseCaboose wrote:

I hated these care.com commercials, because every time it shows the woman at end of the commercials, she always starts out with that annoying little laugh when she says "At care.com".

I know that feel. "At ca-hare dot come"
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FocusedinNYC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2014 at 8:49pm
Originally posted by Crackicus Crackicus wrote:

Originally posted by LooseCaboose LooseCaboose wrote:

I know that feel. "At ca-hare dot come"

TOTALLY NAUSEATING!  But not AS, as if this campaign is WORKING.Sick

If it, and related ones are....means the very essence of phony/disingenuous....gets over. 

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2015 at 3:41pm
I just saw another one of these ads, during my search, I discovered there are a lot of these ads I have not even seen yet, and I thank Care.com for that...Unhappy

thedude View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thedude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2015 at 1:19am

I just saw another one of these ads, during my search, I discovered there are a lot of these ads I have not even seen yet, and I thank Care.com for that...Unhappy

Ugh that multiplicity ad is such bullsh*t. "Focus on what's really important". Yeah, you're really focusing on your kid by sticking them with a babysitter. It's not difficult to minimize time spent on errands. It's called being organized and strictly prioritizing your time with your child and work instead of all the other selfish crap you do. De-clutter your schedule for f**k's sake! If you don't have time for kids, why have them?
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2015 at 12:21pm
Rejoice with me people,  we have a Valentines Day, date night commercial now too.

This might have been posted in the other thread, I did not look at it yet.

TXRed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TXRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2016 at 5:25pm
Dead  Just heard the Care.com commercial with the little girl with the horrible fake incredibly annoying  "kid" voice (someone on helium?).  It really revolted me.  I googled "little girl voice what's in the muffin" and found out who sponsored that commercial to make sure I wouldn't buy/support/donate to that entity.  And I found this website and spent time registering so I could protest.  I'll now write to Care.com.  I honestly wonder if I wasn't a grandma and never had children if I had heard that commercial back then, in my youth, if I'd decide NEVER to have a child because of that annoying voice.  I also think it's a voice-over, not the child in the commercial speaking.  If it were my child with that voice (real or fake) I'd sue Care.com for making my child sound like an annoying cartoon character.  Perhaps if the voice is the child's, she needs to go into voice acting for cartoons.
Pixiedusted View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pixiedusted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2017 at 4:47pm
I just can't believe that a bunch of adults have nothing better to do with their time than talk smack on a child. All you must be parents of unbelievably beautiful perfect children which is why you have all this free time to bash a little girl. Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves. Her voice is not that bad. Pathetic angry ninnies.
Pixiedusted View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pixiedusted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2017 at 4:50pm
The kids voice bothers you but the fathers blackhead covered face goes without mention.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2017 at 6:05pm
Originally posted by Pixiedusted Pixiedusted wrote:

I just can't believe that a bunch of adults have nothing better to do with their time than talk smack on a child. All you must be parents of unbelievably beautiful perfect children which is why you have all this free time to bash a little girl. Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves. Her voice is not that bad. Pathetic angry ninnies.
LOL
I can't remember the last time someone called me a 'ninny'!  Pathetic? Well maybe only twice a year.

Angry? Hell yes, all of the time! That's why I come here to vent.

Take it easy, Pixiedusted. Abby may have to give YOU a time out! Tongue

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2017 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by Pixiedusted Pixiedusted wrote:

It is not a child.

It is a very young commercial actor.

Here at CIH, we hate all commercial actors, no matter their age or gender.

You might be on the wrong forum, angry ninny.

Great news guys.... With the Air Hawk, flat balls are no longer a problem!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic