Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Recommended / Not Recommended
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Buffalo's Own Miller's Homestyle Horseradish

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Buffalo's Own Miller's Homestyle Horseradish
    Posted: 04 Apr 2014 at 3:32am
Big smileThumbs UpExclamation'Watch Out!'
Maybe it is the Euro in me, or maybe it goes back to when my beloved Silverbacked PappyWolf used to eat extraordinarily hot foods, then took me on that 'Farmers' Market' circuit as a child, betting I could eat the hottest thing they could put in front of me, yet still describe the/a flavor.
If one is not from the GreatWhiteNorth, chances are they aren't 'Horseradish Fans' - especially REAL horseradish.
Miller's clearly did it right and gets the message out properly - this stuff adds GREAT flavor to meats and eggs, yet keep in mind it is best used sparingly - to put it bluntly, if one believes they are great with 'hot foods' and can eat ANY hot pepper, this will bring you back to earth and humble you - it is delicious, yet 'Snot-Blowing, Breath-taking HOT' (yet retains a wonderful flavor, as I said!).
Gawwwd, I LOVE this stuff!
No matter where You live...You can get your very own bottle here:
We picked up this stuff when MissyDWolf and BadOl'Self took 'The RaisinWolf' (our granpuppy) down to a really fantastic Farmers' Market, down in Lockport, New York, a few days back...we took him because of the spectacular fresh foods and almost unbelievable greenhouse (with some plants in constand movement via an overhead track system, on a winding path with each plant constantly rotating - and with multiple childrens' areas full of home-made, educational wood toys and puzzles and whatnot...)

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic