Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: The Message Board :: Commercials You Hate !!!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bud Light-Real Life Pacman (video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bud Light-Real Life Pacman (video)
    Posted: 22 Feb 2015 at 6:19pm
I look back to when I was in my mid 20's, hanging out with my friends.
We liked to, go to the Jeep trails and try not to get stuck, play Frisbee or a competitive game of pool.
Try to pick up women at bars, water ski weather permitting, hit a bucket of balls, generally goof off.
It wasn't unusual for the whole work crew, including the boss, to end up at a strip club.

What a bunch of pussified young people we have here.

I can't complain but sometimes I still do.
Sponsored Links

Jnmcda0 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jnmcda0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2015 at 7:15pm
I hate all of these Bud Light "up for whatever" commercials.  If I'm drinking a Bud Light, it is only because I want a beer and either my options are very limited or I don't feel like paying more for a better beer.  I don't want to play real-life Pacman with a bunch of people I don't know and I damn sure don't want to go to a Pitbull concert.  
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2015 at 7:27pm
Good grief I can't believe this was a Superbowl commercial! Quick film cuts and loud stupid noises not my cup of tea. I don't know how this is gonna convince me to drink their swill. It makes no sense!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
peachblossom666 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peachblossom666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2015 at 7:34pm
I hate hipster douchebags with their hipster beards yelling and screaming.  Dead
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2015 at 7:49pm
What a stupid commercial! Id rather see the REAL Pac-Man video game than see this lame hipster retread. Going by the real rules he should of been disqualified as soon a the ghosts touched him. Thanks to this "everybody gets a trophy" mentality he got a pass and completed the game. I still don't get how this convinces me to drink their beer. Maybe I'm too intelligent.
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2015 at 8:58pm
Looks like yet another "pep rally" in this commercial. If I wanted a beer (Which I never will), I would hang out with 1 or 2 guys, not with hundreds of strangers screaming at me and blaring music at 100 decibels. 
Yes, this ended up in the Super Bowl.
Sick and tired of Charter Spectrum (and Flo!)
Snesgamer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snesgamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2015 at 10:51pm
Not gonna lie - this looked fun. Of course, I could do without all the clubees and the hipsters.
BiffSpiff View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BiffSpiff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2015 at 11:00pm
I can't stand the bartender chick's ratchet voice.  It sounds like she's been gargling sandpaper.
Jimmy View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2015 at 1:07am
Originally posted by BiffSpiff BiffSpiff wrote:

I can't stand the bartender chick's ratchet voice.  It sounds like she's been gargling sandpaper.

She sounds like that douchbag Rachel Ray!
One man gathers what another man spills
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2015 at 1:24am
Yeah she has a raspy voice.
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2015 at 3:46am
Is that supposed to be a gay bar?  Those "men" leave a lot to be desired if they're supposed to be straight.  Unhappy
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2015 at 4:13am

Too bad it wasn't Mortal Kombat or Grand Theft Auto going on inside that club.

Darthhillbilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:08am
Mortal Kombat would be OK, but might get boring to watch for 1:30 because it'd be basically hipster after hipster getting killed by Sub Zero trying to get to a Bud Lig...

Scratch that, Mortal Kombat would be awesome.

GTA would be fun to watch too, but it'd have to be on cable, the censors would have a field day with all the hooker action.
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2015 at 5:32pm

I wish she would switch to Drano!
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2015 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by Jimmy Jimmy wrote:

She sounds like that douchbag Rachel Ray!

Unfortunately everyone seems to love Rachel. Personally I can't stand the idiot. I'm with you 110% on this one.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2015 at 5:57pm
Rachel is on my radar. She doesn't garner hate or love from me, she's blah!

In other words I could give less than a about her

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2015 at 6:10pm
I liked Rachel back when she was a sort of nobody, but celebrity has gone to her head. She annoys the hell out of me now.
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
Banderboy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banderboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2015 at 6:21am
The guy that runs the maze- what kind of hair-do is that he's sporting? I've never seen anything like it in real life, and hope I never do.
And the prophet said:
"And lo, the beast looked upon the face of beauty. And it stayed its hand from killing. And from that day it was as one dead".
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:36am
^The "Chia"? Maybe the "Johnny Mop"?
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:28am
Last Week Tonight with John Oliver did a HILARIOUS parody of this ad.
Look at 2:44 on.

-crainbebo
Sick and tired of Charter Spectrum (and Flo!)
FennelCartwright View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FennelCartwright Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:04am
Originally posted by crainbebo crainbebo wrote:

Last Week Tonight with John Oliver did a HILARIOUS parody of this ad.
Look at 2:44 on.

-crainbebo

LOL That is hilarious!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic