Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Billy Mays Remote Light Switch

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cornflake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Billy Mays Remote Light Switch
    Posted: 13 Jul 2008 at 11:51pm
This commercial combines Billy Mays' shouting with that couple that seems to hate each other from the listen up ads. The product might be useful, but it's like 2 horrors of commercials combined in this one. That wretched old lady who in Listen Up tells her husband to turn off the TV now has a grumpy look on her face when getting up to turn off the lights. What would have been great would be if that lady told Billy Mays "Can you keep it DOWN!"
Sponsored Links

kasv1098 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kasv1098 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2008 at 12:52am
LOL - If I could wish for anything on TV right now it would be for someone to tell Billy Mays to "KEEP IT DOWN"! His voice goes right through me. It's so loud!! My husband just pointed out to me recently how the husband and wife in that commercial look very mad at each other. I didnt notice because I was probably trying to locate the remote so I could MUTE BILLY MAYS!!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2008 at 2:57pm
The anger this wife expresses for having had to walk 3 feet to turn out a light, tells me there are some deep-seated issues between the husband and wife, and that a call in to Dr. Laura or some serious drinking might be in order.

Wild Starchild View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wild Starchild Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2008 at 5:02pm
Yep, ole hubby must have left the lid down or got toast crumbles in the butter or had eaten some waaay spicy chili before coming to bed. Either that or they were doing the wild thing and his jimmy slid off the baby banister and went spelunking in the ole sphincter!!! Maybe he through out the cat and it got ate by neighbor's pitbull!! Or it could be that this old dude is the one that invited Billy over for dinner, and he Mighty Puttied all the kitchen drawers closed and Hercules Hooked fish all over the walls. Big f**king fish, still alive, sharks, snapping at the old lady's ass!!! She pissed cause he went out drinking with the guys and bought lapdances with the tithe money!!! Maybe he superglued all the hooks on her bra straps, he vaselined the toilet seat and she busted her ass slipping off!  He definately did something to piss her off royally!!! This old crow looks like one wet toilet seat away from a crime  scene investigator documentary!!! Settle down grandma, that blood pressure is really something!!
AW DAMN!!!! Wild Shot the friggin TV again!!!
DirtyD79 View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DirtyD79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2008 at 9:04am
Originally posted by cornflake cornflake wrote:

That wretched old lady who in Listen Up tells her husband to turn off the TV now has a grumpy look on her face when getting up to turn off the lights. What would have been great would be if that lady told Billy Mays "Can you keep it DOWN!"

Seriously, Man up and give that old bitch a c**t punt. You'll probably find a whole nest of those centipedes that scare the crap out of Kat in there.  
Mind on My Money, Money on My Beer
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic