Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: The Message Board :: Commercials You Hate !!!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Back to School Thread 2017...already

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2017 at 4:00am
Macy's came out today - and it's more horrible dancing! And the kids ended up making their own rendition of a popular Tears for Fears song.
https://www.ispot.tv/ad/w5Gy/macys-best-year-ever
Sick and tired of Charter Spectrum (and Flo!)
Sponsored Links

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2017 at 4:21am

Oh.

My.

God.

How.

Fûcking

AWFUL!!!!

One of my favorite songs from the 80's totally TRASHED by some baby-voiced dipsh*ts and a bunch of stupid spastic kids jumping around like monkeys on crack!!!!

Sickening!!!
Great news guys.... With the Air Hawk, flat balls are no longer a problem!!!
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2017 at 7:13am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Oh.

My.

God.

How.

Fûcking

AWFUL!!!!

One of my favorite songs from the 80's totally TRASHED by some baby-voiced dipsh*ts and a bunch of stupid spastic kids jumping around like monkeys on crack!!!!

Sickening!!!
You took the words right out of my fingertips!  I am so sick of these dancing brats who think they're cool and their singing of "Everybody Wants to Rule The World" is abysmal!  Angry
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2017 at 4:54pm
Those turd burglers! Come on you sh*t heads come up with your own damn jingles instead of sh*tting on classic songs! I despise millenials and I'm one of them!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
GulDukat View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GulDukat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2017 at 12:01pm
"Talking Care of Business" is one of the lamest "rock" songs, ever. Hate hearing it every day.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2017 at 4:37pm
Did you send the brats a'packin', yet?
Image result for school perv photos
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2017 at 6:36pm
Originally posted by GulDukat GulDukat wrote:

"Talking Care of Business" is one of the lamest "rock" songs, ever. Hate hearing it every day.

Yeah, it wasn't my favorite but to me it was unique. Now that it's heard over and over again I'm tired of it. I'm at the point of wishing it NEVER EXISTED!
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2017 at 7:18pm
The Hotstepper/JCPenney and Macy's horrible dancing ads are getting on my last nerve. Every day, several times a day. Also that Laughing Cow 'dance-a-thon'. I don't know why sugary dancing children has been the trend for back-to-school for years now.
Sick and tired of Charter Spectrum (and Flo!)
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2017 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by crainbebo crainbebo wrote:

The Hotstepper/JCPenney and Macy's horrible dancing ads are getting on my last nerve. Every day, several times a day. Also that Laughing Cow 'dance-a-thon'. I don't know why sugary dancing children has been the trend for back-to-school for years now.

I'd think I'd rather hear "We're The Kids In America" on endless repeat!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic