Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television Related Rants
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Anderson Cooper tears apart MyPillow jacka**

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bjoh249 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2021 at 5:44am
Ok boomer
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2021 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Originally posted by bjoh249 bjoh249 wrote:

Excuse me? I didn’t incite anything.

You don’t own this site either.

And you certainly don’t speak for the rest of the country.

In fact, trust in the media is going down...and that includes your side.

Deal with it, asshole

Nobody said you incited anything, Einstoned.

I was talking about Trump and all his ass-lickers in Congress, Faux News, and various other far right propaganda outlets.

Besides, nobody gives a crap about you or anything you croak anyway.

And why would you tell me I don't own this site? What did I ever say that gave you the absurd impression that I think I do? Or are you just so devoid of intelligent argument you bark out the first thing that comes to mind?

As for trust in the media, I see you ignored a couple of tidbits of data included in the article you linked....

I guess that just didn't fit into your false narrative.

LOLLOLLOL

Nothing like a good interweb cage match.  Most of you know who's side I'm on!

TommyPicklesFan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TommyPicklesFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2021 at 4:08pm
I with Jimbo on this one, Biden didn’t cheat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub82Xb1C8os
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2021 at 5:37pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

LOLLOLLOL

Originally posted by TommyPicklesFan TommyPicklesFan wrote:

Thanks to both of you!!!! Thumbs Up

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
radioandnascarfan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2021 at 7:30pm

LOLLOLLOL

I'm with you on this too.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2021 at 8:00pm
Originally posted by radioandnascarfan radioandnascarfan wrote:

LOLLOLLOL

Thanks, r-a-n-c!!!!! Thumbs Up

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
bjoh249 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bjoh249 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2021 at 10:40pm
Ok boomers
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TommyPicklesFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2021 at 11:34pm

Ok boomers

Haha very funny. I’m not even a boomer bro! So there you racist Trumptard!
bjoh249 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bjoh249 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2021 at 12:46am
Ok racist boomer
bjoh249 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bjoh249 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2021 at 12:55am

Deal with it, asshole

I was talking about Trump and all his ass-lickers in Congress, Faux News, and various other far right propaganda outlets.

And why would you tell me I don't own this site? What did I ever say that gave you the absurd impression that I think I do? Or are you just so devoid of intelligent argument you bark out the first thing that comes to mind?

As for trust in the media, I see you ignored a couple of tidbits of data included in the article you linked....

Quote  <span style="font-family: aktiv-grotesk, aktiv-grotesk-std, Arial, Helvetica, source-han-sans-japanese, source-han-sans-simplified-c, system-ui, sans-serif; font-size: small;">Although trust in the media has edged down this year, it is well above </span>the record low of 32% in 2016<span style="font-family: aktiv-grotesk, aktiv-grotesk-std, Arial, Helvetica, source-han-sans-japanese, source-han-sans-simplified-c, system-ui, sans-serif; font-size: small;"> when Republicans' trust dropped precipitously and drove the overall trust reading down during the divisive presidential campaign. Republicans' trust is still at a very low level and a wide gap in views of the media among partisans persists as 69% of Democrats say they have trust and confidence in it, while 15% of Republicans and 36% of independents agree. </span>

And less than a majority of Americans not trusting the media is not a good thing. After Republicans, only 36% of independents trust them.The only majority that trusts them are you leftist idiots because they sing your communist Democratic party praises. They aren’t news they are propaganda outlets. No different than the North Korean and Chinese media.

...And yes, I know you people love Red China...they are why your stupid Biden is in the White House.

And I don’t care who’s side any of you commie-tards are on on some unrelated commercial forum. You can come together and act like you are superior all you want.

I am not going to engage any of you people anymore. I will not read any of your responses and I will be sticking to the only reason I come to this site and that is to bitch about annoying stupid commercials which exist thanks to you libtards.

Bye!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2021 at 1:08am
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TommyPicklesFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2021 at 2:11am

I agree, just straight up trolling from that guy I hope I never hear from again.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2021 at 2:15am

And less than a majority of Americans not trusting the media is not a good thing. After Republicans, only 36% of independents trust them.The only majority that trusts them are you leftist idiots because they sing your communist Democratic party praises. They aren’t news they are propaganda outlets. No different than the North Korean and Chinese media.

...And yes, I know you people love Red China...they are why your stupid Biden is in the White House.

And I don’t care who’s side any of you commie-tards are on on some unrelated commercial forum. You can come together and act like you are superior all you want.

I am not going to engage any of you people anymore. I will not read any of your responses and I will be sticking to the only reason I come to this site and that is to bitch about annoying stupid commercials which exist thanks to you libtards.

Bye!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.......

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

C'mon, man!
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2021 at 4:25pm

Originally posted by radioandnascarfan radioandnascarfan wrote:

LOLLOLLOL

Thanks, r-a-n-c!!!!! Thumbs Up

You're welcome Jimbo. Thumbs Up
MontanaTrav View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MontanaTrav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2021 at 3:53am
Relax, girls. You're both pretty.
ThatNerdInPhilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2021 at 1:04pm
His new "FrankSpeech. com" is a comical clusterf--k!
Jesus...he is batsh*t nuts!

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2021 at 8:32pm
Originally posted by ThatNerdInPhilly ThatNerdInPhilly wrote:

His new "FrankSpeech. com" is a comical clusterf--k!
Jesus...he is batsh*t nuts!

He calls it a free speech platform, yet doesn't allow certain profanity or using the lord's name in vain. 
MustangMarj View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MustangMarj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2021 at 9:02pm
WOW - that was a great back and forth of opinions and words! Felt like I was right there watching!    Thanks!
Don’t be a dick to your dog! He is a few years of your life, but you are all of his!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2021 at 9:18pm
Originally posted by MustangMarj MustangMarj wrote:

WOW - that was a great back and forth of opinions and words! Felt like I was right there watching!    Thanks!

I've become a fan of Joe Rogan's podcast-video conversations with various people of note. I think he's one of the best interviewers around.

MustangMarj View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MustangMarj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2021 at 1:41am
Holy crap Thor! I just looked at the number of posts you have submitted- impressive! I’m still a junior and, if I posted a new thought every day, I would not equal your number of posts in 6 months (and I have a lot to say)!
Don’t be a dick to your dog! He is a few years of your life, but you are all of his!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2021 at 1:49am
Originally posted by MustangMarj MustangMarj wrote:

Holy crap Thor! I just looked at the number of posts you have submitted- impressive! I’m still a junior and, if I posted a new thought every day, I would not equal your number of posts in 6 months (and I have a lot to say)!

Didja check out my numbers?

Not too shabby either

But then again, we've both been here since 2005. Wink

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2021 at 7:19pm

Marj, I used to post a lot more...especially in the political section where it was all fast and furious.

Jimbo, I don't remember if Nathan reinstated our post count following the "coup of 2008", or if we started all over.

I think he reinstated them.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2021 at 8:45pm
Do you see, Marj? Everybody loves you.

The original members, before April of 2008 earned Honor Roll or Revolutionary status.  At 7500 points, like Mr.Tim and a few others, you are an Ad Exec.  I donated so I was promoted.
Wiseguy View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wiseguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2021 at 3:52pm

Deal with it, asshole

Quote  <span style="font-family: aktiv-grotesk, aktiv-grotesk-std, Arial, Helvetica, source-han-sans-japanese, source-han-sans-simplified-c, system-ui, sans-serif; font-size: small;">Although trust in the media has edged down this year, it is well above </span> https:/ews.gallup.com/poll/195542/americans-trust-mass-media-sinks-new-low.aspx - the record low of 32% in 2016<span style="font-family: aktiv-grotesk, aktiv-grotesk-std, Arial, Helvetica, source-han-sans-japanese, source-han-sans-simplified-c, system-ui, sans-serif; font-size: small;"> when Republicans' trust dropped precipitously and drove the overall trust reading down during the divisive presidential campaign. Republicans' trust is still at a very low level and a wide gap in views of the media among partisans persists as 69% of Democrats say they have trust and confidence in it, while 15% of Republicans and 36% of independents agree. </span>

Bye!

That's "whose" side any of you are on.  Who's is a contraction usually meaning "who is."  So politics isn't the only thing you're ignorant about.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2021 at 7:09pm

Yeah, wiseguy...just keep ending those sentences in prepositions (I mean, if you're gonna be a grammar/punctuation Nazi, own your own mistakes).

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic