Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: The Message Board :: Commercials You Hate !!!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ancestry Holiday Sale- Kelly Ripa (video)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2018 at 5:02pm
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

Hey, I'd do her.  If she'd let me.   LOL  (That won't happen in this universe, though...)

I think she'd give one an idea of what hugging a skeleton would feel like.

It's the way she grins at you that I hate. Geez, with the volume muted, you might think she's advertising Colgate.
I keep encountering 3rd graders who sound smarter than most ad writers.
Sponsored Links

CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2018 at 10:09pm
I absolutey HATE!!!!! this middle aged (48 yrs) anorexic cheerleader.
You think THIS is HOT?
Is that a navel or tumor?
And something else... "and-ah twelve-ah bobolni"  twelve-ah???? Whats that? Jersey Italian?
I remember one Halloween I was getting an oil change and they had her show on the TV in the waiting room. She actually came out dressed as Wonder Woman!! That bony little body is definitely NOT Lynda Carter. It made me wan to heave.
I do not think much, I do not think often, but when I do think, I think about sex!!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2018 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

LOL

You guys can have her! Anybody that thin does not look healthy...

Here, she is doing her Sharon Stone impression. Tongue

Confusedoh, c'mon now, aka! She's a 'spinner', doncha know! Set her on top and twirl her....
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 2:13am
48 and SCARY....i get the feeling she is AGAINST personal contact but LUVS her some dish with 'Seacrest OUT'
Baggin the tiki since the 90s
zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by CaptainErnie CaptainErnie wrote:

I absolutey HATE!!!!! this middle aged (48 yrs) anorexic cheerleader.
You think THIS is HOT?
Is that a navel or tumor?
And something else... "and-ah twelve-ah bobolni"  twelve-ah???? Whats that? Jersey Italian?
I remember one Halloween I was getting an oil change and they had her show on the TV in the waiting room. She actually came out dressed as Wonder Woman!! That bony little body is definitely NOT Lynda Carter. It made me wan to heave.

Cheerleaders? Don't knock it till you tried it! Would you rather have Squealcrust, Precious or those heiffers in the Dia commercials dressed as wonder woman9? I'd bodda bing Kelly R. In a NY minute. I like them skinny and or athletic. Let the chubby chasers go after the ones mentioned.
I approve this message.
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 2:49pm
Pear DOOTIE
what Kelly Lee Crapturd gets after TOO MANY PEARS
Baggin the tiki since the 90s
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 6:41pm
ConfusedWonder if I could sue Ancestry if the results ended up showing a radical ancestral differences when my brother and myself compare what each of us receives from them? 

"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 hours 26 minutes ago at 5:55am
I doubt it.  They've most likely got a disclaimer in there somewhere about not being responsible for any results, they'll give the cops your DNA results for the asking, they can clone you for the sex trade in participating countries, blah blah blah...   LOL
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 hours 43 minutes ago at 7:38am
I'm another one who cannot STAND Kelly Ripa. She ruined 'Live' with her perky, 'look-at-me!' attitude towards Regis. No wonder Regis left the show when he could in 2011. The combo of Regis & Kathie Lee was like a different show - much better quality and less annoying. I notice Kelly has to groan on and on about everything in HER life, like she doesn't care about anyone else but herself. I wonder if Ryan Seacrest likes her behind the scenes?
Sick and tired of Charter Spectrum (and Flo!)
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 hours 14 minutes ago at 4:07pm
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

I doubt it.  They've most likely got a disclaimer in there somewhere about not being responsible for any results, they'll give the cops your DNA results for the asking, they can clone you for the sex trade in participating countries, blah blah blah...   LOL
DisapproveI could never approve of that because if I actually went to one of those countries for that purpose, I would know me when I see me and that would be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wrong!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic