Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: The Message Board :: Commercials You Hate !!!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Addiction Network "I wish my..." (video)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2017 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by Jimmy Jimmy wrote:

Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Originally posted by ThatNerdInPhilly ThatNerdInPhilly wrote:

I've been seeing this more and more lately. And it the version with sad Eeyore / Dumbo hybrid at the end blaming his parents not having insurance to help his sorry a** The version of the shady dcotor yelling at me "NOW" is now gone.

Speaking of BS rehabs, I haven't seen the Shady Pax Prentiss ads for his resort anymore.
WinkYea...there IS a 'new' one - I've seen it once or twice. I know it is new because Pax actually appears older (pretty much the effect of 'falling off the wagon' every time he got paid).
~~~
UPDATE: *I* must be getting tired - this was the second time I replied to the same post saying the same thing.
That Pax person seems to be a complete arsehole! When you are an addict, you are ALWAYS AN ADDICT! Addiction doesn't go away simply because you're at a posh rehab centre, and what's with the hideous blouse you're wearing, mate? 
LOL
Good one, Jimmy.

"I was an addict for 10 years, now I'm not" What convincing words of wisdom from this guys piehole! Angry

It looks like Pax is doing well...is that a silk shirt? It is probably felt by his pool boy at his oceanside mansion.  I hate this douchebag!
Shorter of breath and one day closer to death
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic