Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Radio Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

1-800-got-junk

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nooyawka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1-800-got-junk
    Posted: 01 Oct 2016 at 3:04am
the new worst radio spot in NYC. worse than kars for yids. Repeated 4 times an hour on WOR-AM710. its on other stations as well. I want to wretch and vomit each time it comes on,so i mute it immediately. way beoynd lame and annoying, i would NEVER use their services Directly because of these ads.Made for the average dumbed down lazy American moron.
Sponsored Links

bandit View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bandit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2017 at 3:20am
One of the worst.  Gives Kars4Kids a run for their money, so to speak.

Current ads say to just 'point' and watch stuff disappear.  I pointed at the radio, but the ads continue :(

And right, repeated endlessly.  On WABC as well in NYC market.  Like with K4K, I change the station when it blares on.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 8:58pm
I wish I could find the current radio ad.  It's horrible.  Somehow, getting rid of junk will make one look 20 years younger, which makes the female customer insane with excitement.  Then, she looks at her driver's license, and she's actually become 20 years younger.  Even more crazed laughter and joy.

It's awful, and doesn't really make any sense.

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

I wish I could find the current radio ad.  It's horrible.  Somehow, getting rid of junk will make one look 20 years younger, which makes the female customer insane with excitement.  Then, she looks at her driver's license, and she's actually become 20 years younger.  Even more crazed laughter and joy.

Depending on how old her current age is,being 20 years younger could become a BAD thing. For example I am 33, so I'd become 13! A young teenager unable to live on her own,not able to have a full time job not able to sign her own name for services without adult supervision.
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Depending on how old her current age is,being 20 years younger could become a BAD thing. For example I am 33, so I'd become 13! A young teenager unable to live on her own,not able to have a full time job not able to sign her own name for services without adult supervision.

Wait just a dag gum minute here!  You used to be a 40 something white male...Now you are a 33 year old black woman? I think JackJohnson is your latest 'person of interest'. 

Okay!  From now on, I'm 42 and still single! But I don't swing your way. Embarrassed

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 6:27pm
Men.  Take care of your junk! Wink

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2017 at 8:53am
Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

Thanks for wishing me a Happy Birthday! God, I'm forty now! Still can't believe my thirties are gone now! Anyways, Sarah is taking me out to dinner at Red Lobster tonight! Also, my family is throwing me a Birthday party also before Red Lobster dinner! I am going to be doubly spoiled today!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2017 at 6:21pm
I couldn't help but notice that you changed your birth date but not your name or gender.

Date of Birth: 04 Mar 1984
Interests: Reading, Listening To 80's pop and rock songs, surfing the net, and watching Nick Shows.

I'm not going to say that your dishonesty tarnishes this forum, I so enjoy all of the real people's opinions. Those people have earned my respect. You continue to make me use my common sense and question your motives and even your sanity. Go ahead and play your games, let's see how many other members leave.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic