Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

12 O'Clock High

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 12 O'Clock High
    Posted: 05 Jul 2014 at 10:39am
The show is "12 O'clock High" In the episode titled " P.O.W Part 1" I swear that it is Star Trek music. Is it just me?
'In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus to contribute something to solving overpopulation' - Deutsche Presse Agentur Prince Philiip (1988)
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2014 at 11:11am
Bad commercials matter!
i8acannibal View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2014 at 11:19am
Maybe it's because I'm from NH,but I don't get it
'In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus to contribute something to solving overpopulation' - Deutsche Presse Agentur Prince Philiip (1988)
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2014 at 12:21pm
The OU812 is a reference to your username (I ate a cannibal - Oh you ate one too). It was the title of a post David Lee Roth, Van Halen album, which itself, was a reference to Roth's first solo album after leaving VH, called "Eat 'em & smile".

Re: the OP, you'd have to post some video, or audio or a link to something before anyone could give you their opinion.

I'm an old fogey who's actually from the show's era (even watched it as a kid), but even I can't remember the music from one episode.

Is it on YouTube or Hulu, etc.?

Great news guys.... With the Air Hawk, flat balls are no longer a problem!!!
timdubya View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timdubya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2014 at 10:13pm
12 O'Clock High is on MeTV Saturday mornings at 5am/4 Central.
MrTim View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2014 at 4:21am

I think there a few notes of the "I Love Lucy" theme tacked onto the "Star Trek" theme, too....  Wink
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2014 at 5:54am
Originally posted by timdubya timdubya wrote:

12 O'Clock High is on MeTV Saturday mornings at 5am/4 Central.

Yeah, I saw it a few times times a couple of years or so ago, but it was on RTV, rather than MeTV. We watched it every week when I was a kid.

Another show I saw a lot of awhile back, also starred Paul Burke, the actor who played Col. Gallagher on 12 OCH, that show being The Naked City, in which he played NYC police detective Adam Flint.

Great old cop show.

Great news guys.... With the Air Hawk, flat balls are no longer a problem!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic